User Avatar Image

Mid-Season Finale

posted by Saoralba131 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
I really enjoyed the episode and can't wait for February,what about you guys(and girls),what do you think?
74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Master of Aeons;743246 said:
    Except, as I said, it implies that he was transformed by outside events and not actually a bad person to begin with. If they wanted to make that arc more convincing, it needed to have the rape played normally, or taken out. Glen Mazzara is playing the Walking Dead as standard television, and that's one of the biggest problems. It's too far adapted to TV.

Showrunners shouldn't stick to what they always do, they should be more focused on bringing the moments of the comic to life. To me those are Carl shooting [human] Shane, Tyreese in the prison (which still could happen), "We are the walking dead!", Lori's death, and Glenn meeting Lucille. So far, they haven't got a single PANEL right.
    That issue...

On the bright side there was that one funny Letter Hacks threatening Kirkman about Glenn that was sent by a certain author... :rolleyes:
  • Viner16;743304 said:
    That issue...

On the bright side there was that one funny Letter Hacks threatening Kirkman about Glenn that was sent by a certain author... :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I think I posted a transcript somewhere on here. Well worth the read.
  • I think Andrea is starting to realize how f*kd up the Gov really is, starting with the fish tank zombie head and keeping his zomb daughter locked up with a Jason Vorhees sack on her head. I think she comes to her senses and helps the Dixon Bros to escape and reach the prison, i thought her face expression and panic state when she seen Darryl, could be wrong tho. Anyways Give it up for Tyresse one of my fav char in the comics!!! P.S. top moment in mid-season finale, Michone's sword going thru Penny's head and out her mouth, it was Beast:cool:
  • ...If Daryl dies I swear I will do nasty things to the people responsible. DAMN GOVERNOR FOR BLAMING MERLE!
  • QuarterPounderVlad;743641 said:
    ...If Daryl dies I swear I will do nasty things to the people responsible. DAMN GOVERNOR FOR BLAMING MERLE!
  • Hello, I'd blow you without any hesitation.
  • It was a great episode, of course any speculation about Daryl was quickly erased by his appearance in the preview for the next half but still, it shall be an interesting journey.
  • Robbingrobin;743651 said:
    Hello, I'd blow you without any hesitation.
    :cool:
  • Yes, because Lee told us:

"THEN JUST DO IT! DON'T EVEN HESITATE!"

Edith says: That mould make a dam good signature.
  • I agree with edith.
This discussion has been closed.