User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 445.4K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;743774 said:
    Except that if it were coolsome's, you would have forgotten the entire incident.
    Also if it was The Silence he has nothing to worry about now cos he killed it.
  • Noname215;743777 said:
    I think my house is haunted.
    Haunted by who? Has anyone you know or love died recently?

Cause if so, it's probably them trying to get in contact with you. Also, my condolences.
  • Noname215;743777 said:
    No, it was just I...

THE SHADOW

yesthisisme
  • Secret Fawful;743860 said:
    No, it was just I...

THE SHADOW

ManInaTrenchcoatScarfandAwesomeHat.jpg

yesthisisme
    Well, at least you're not The Spirit. Ugh, that movie was horrible.
  • StrongBrush1;743852 said:
    Haunted by who? Has anyone you know or love died recently?

Cause if so, it's probably them trying to get in contact with you. Also, my condolences.
    My brother died a while ago, but I don’t believe that it’s a kind of ghost you would think it is. I believe in ghosts, it’s just that the kind of ghosts that haunt houses aren’t “troubled spirits,” as people believe. I believe that what we would believe to be “ghosts” are angels and demons.
  • secret fawful;743860 said:
    no, it was just i...

The shadow

yesthisisme
    HELL YESimage
  • Noname215;743777 said:
    Are you sure it wasn't just an aircraft passing overhead that caused vibrations in the air that buffeted your house?
  • Maybe it was Jesus passing overhead that caused vibrations in the holy spirit that buffeted the house.

Also, with my explanation it's still a ghost. The HOLY ghost! WoooOOOOoooOOOooOOoooo.
This discussion has been closed.