User Avatar Image

who you think will be the hero on next season ?

posted by Feja10 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
who you think will be the hero on next season ? :confused:
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yertos;739788 said:
    This sniper thing confuses me.. I've read up till issue 95, watched all episodes and played all episodes and never have I heard of this dude, is it a cross-over thing or what?
    It isn't from the game or comics. They are referring to the U.S. Navy SEAL team that took out Osama Bin Laden. Apparently some people think everyone on the forums is American, which of course is far from true.
  • A certain employee who works in housewares at the local S-Mart store.... "Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart" :D

• I would play as Omid :D
  • short_stack;738481 said:
    seal team 6 navy seal sniper
    fuck that would suck for this type of game
  • If by hero, you mean player character, I'd say Lee's ex-wife.
  • Panzer89;742255 said:
    If by hero, you mean player character, I'd say Lee's ex-wife.
    I really hope you're joking. Lee killed his wife -and- the man she was having an affair with. That's why he was going to prison at the beginning of episode 1.
  • aeternaldreamer;744282 said:
    I really hope you're joking. Lee killed his wife -and- the man she was having an affair with. That's why he was going to prison at the beginning of episode 1.
    La, la, lalalala! Source?
  • aeternaldreamer;744282 said:
    Nope, only the guy. It was a single murder.
  • That1Guy;744285 said:
    Nope, only the guy. It was a single murder.
    He just killed that one guy...

Höhöhö... Get it?
  • I guess I was mistaken, but still. It's silly to think of that as a possibility. They'd never do that, it would be too convenient. I doubt she's even alive still anyways, didn't they live in Atlanta?
This discussion has been closed.