User Avatar Image

2012 VGA's

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
I have created this thread for those of us who will be watching the VGA's have a chance to discuss the nominee's, the awards, and overall everything we thought about the show.
127 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Absolutely great, Telltale! You deserve all the praise. Now go win some more awards 8)
  • HelloCthulhu;744744 said:
    TWD is an actual game in the same way that heavy rain is an actual game.
    I think things like TWD and Heavy Rain are more along the lines of "experiences". I'm not saying they're bad experiences in any way, I personally just wouldn't classify them as games.
    Shadowknight1;744756 said:
    Wow, what a grump.
    I just find myself getting paranoid because it looks a lot like the easier they make their games gameplay-wise, the more money TTG gets.
  • Shadowknight1;744647 said:
    Oh, I will say, Bravo for Clem's voice actress. She did really good in that game. But both her and that guy have a look of "Wait, I don't get to go onstage for this?"
    I was actually waiting for them to get on stage, then I went on spike and it just says Clem and Jack was the winner. I'm like WHEN DID THEY ANNOUNCE THIS -.-

Gratz on the Walking Dead though!
  • Congratulations on GOTY, Telltale! TWD was a job very well done!
  • Congratulations, Telltale. Too bad Geoff is a lying sack of shit.
  • Secret Fawful;744791 said:

Too bad Geoff is a lying sack of shit.
    What do you mean? Did he lie about TWD winning?
  • ryannumber1gamer;744798 said:
    What do you mean? Did he lie about TWD winning?
    Oh no no no. He teased announcements using fake wording that drummed up false excitement for old-school announcements that never happened.

Once again, I am very glad Telltale won.
  • Yeah i heard there were rumors of a inFamous 3 going to be announced.
  • Why do I get the feeling I can kiss Sam & Max Season 4 goodbye?
  • Johro;744820 said:
    Why do I get the feeling I can kiss Sam & Max Season 4 goodbye?
    Same. Sorry to quote myself from only a few posts ago, but:
    RingmasterJ5;744762 said:

I just find myself getting paranoid because it looks a lot like the easier they make their games gameplay-wise, the more money TTG gets.
    Right now, it seems that if they made a normal Sam and Max game with all the crazy adventure game logic and nonsensical storylines that entails, it'd be a monetary loss for them compared to TWD/JP/BTTF Season Two.
Add Comment