User Avatar Image

Passage of time in the game

posted by staticfl on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
In the game it starts in the spring (as mentioned by clementines mom on the answering machine) and by episode two, 3 months later, it's October (fall colors of the leaves in Ep2, and from the date mentioned from the tapes in Crawford from Episode 4)? Where did the summer go?
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • staticfl;745017 said:
    In the game it starts in the spring (as mentioned by clementines mom on the answering machine) and by episode two, 3 months later, it's October (fall colors of the leaves in Ep2, and from the date mentioned from the tapes in Crawford from Episode 4)? Where did the summer go?
    Shut up and enjoy the Game :)
  • owner070;745025 said:
    Shut up and enjoy the Game :)
    I did enjoy the game, I was just curious. geesh.
  • staticfl;745028 said:
    I did enjoy the game, I was just curious. geesh.
    It was a joke lol
  • Global warming did it.
  • owner070;745031 said:
    It was a joke lol
    After I posted I noticed your :)

:cool:
  • Matrox Yang;745033 said:
    Global warming did it.
    Globar warming makes the earth hotter, so the summer would be hotter. how could global warming let summer is dissapear ??
  • owner070;745037 said:
    Globar warming makes the earth hotter, so the summer would be hotter. how could global warming let summer is dissapear ??
    Because science.
  • staticfl;745017 said:
    Where did the summer go?
    I don't know but it looks like it was a pretty interesting time. They raided an air base and found Mark and then there was all that army equipment including a crashed helicopter in Macon...
  • owner070;745037 said:
    Global warming makes the earth hotter, so the summer would be hotter. how could global warming let summer is disappear ??
    Actually global warming can trigger an ice age and as I am sure your aware, your not going to get many summers during an ice age.
  • OrangeCrush;745142 said:
    Actually global warming can trigger an ice age and as I am sure your aware, your not going to get many summers during an ice age.
    Stop with the global warming. Ep1 they mentioned spring break and there were references to Easter at the drug store. 3 months later in Crawford they mentioned the date on the tapes as October 10th. I'll just assume it was just a goof on part of the writers of the game. :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.