User Avatar Image

With tears in my eyes...

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
With tears in my eyes I'm writing this to you...I just finished Episode 5...I wasn't very emotional but during the last moments of the episode...I just cried.And I'm a 29 year-old guy.

The last time a video-game made me cry was when I was in high school and I was playing Final Fantasy VII,when Aeris died.

But man...when a game can be so emotional and make a person's heart love the characters that much...then there's hope for the video-game world to still make fantastic games to make us love.

*sigh*

Man...when I finished the first episode someone from the forum told me about playing the second and third episode that I would be in for an emotional rollercoaster...I never would have thought that it would be that good....:(

Should I be happy or sad now?I don't know.And that means that Telltale has made one more epic game.Thank you Telltale.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RIGHT!? It brings to mind the comment Roger Ebert made and still stands by that "Videogames can never be art" If something can move people to tears, or make you THINK.. its art... plain and simple... But I supposed he is in a position to be a little biased.. and im sure there are painters out there that say FILM can NEVER be art...
  • Although i usually agree with Roger Ebert on his movie critics and stuff...this time I totally disagree and I agree with you Irishmile!
  • Irishmile;745122 said:
    RIGHT!? It brings to mind the comment Roger Ebert made and still stands by that "Videogames can never be art" If something can move people to tears, or make you THINK.. its art... plain and simple... But I supposed he is in a position to be a little biased.. and im sure there are painters out there that say FILM can NEVER be art...
    I want to see Ebert do a review on The Walking Dead and see if he still stands by that opinion.
  • Such a fantastic game man...
  • You just failed Telltale's gay-test.

... but so did we all. We're all gay.
  • CarScar;745135 said:
    I want to see Ebert do a review on The Walking Dead and see if he still stands by that opinion.
    Ebert is a good-for-nothing critic. I don't know why critics get paid to share their opinion, let other people make their own opinions, for crying out loud. I guess he just gets paid for people to dislike him xD
  • Just hearing Clem cry...
  • imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

Even Lee cried.
  • swebonny;746661 said:
    *snip for space*

Even Lee cried.
    Where are those images from? The first couple are obviously from the awards but are the recording ones from it as well(i haven't watched)?
  • The latest episode of "up at noon" on IGN has a Dave Fennoy interview on it, that shows that clip. He's a funny bugger too.
This discussion has been closed.