User Avatar Image

who you think will be the hero on next season ?

posted by Feja10 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
who you think will be the hero on next season ? :confused:
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Another black guy. Period.

The Walking Dead owes the African American community this, lol. Especially at the rate they kill off black people in the show.
  • Pulse;738911 said:
    If Kenny actually survived I guarantee (Well hope) that you would be him.

Another opinion is that you would actually play as Chlem, which actually be cool cuz, like see how Carl turned out for season 3 of the show!?

My own opinion is that you will probly be (SPOILER 5th EPISODE) that guy on the hill walking with who I think was Hershel.
    that people on that hill are omid and christa said to Lee we need to go in to the forest.
  • Hopefully no one from the first game shows up in the second. Except maybe Hilda.
  • The main character would never be a girl, i dont think in a group of boys and girls the girls are going to do all the dangerous stuff.
  • owner070;745056 said:
    The main character would never be a girl, i dont think in a group of boys and girls the girls are going to do all the dangerous stuff.
    Not true. There isn't a single player here who wouldn't play as grown up Clementine. Above anyone else, as a matter of fact, that's who I'd want to play as, and I'm a boy.
  • darham175;745055 said:
    Hopefully no one from the first game shows up in the second. Except maybe Hilda.
    I hope you're joking.
  • JulianAR;745423 said:
    Not true. There isn't a single player here who wouldn't play as grown up Clementine. Above anyone else, as a matter of fact, that's who I'd want to play as, and I'm a boy.
    I do not want to play as grown-up-Clementine, not as teenage-Clementine either.
  • Omid and Christa, or a totally new batch of survivors.
  • JulianAR;745424 said:
    I hope you're joking.
    Not at all. I mean I think it would maybe be nice to find out how Clem is doing but I would much rather come to know a new cast of characters than rehash the old cast. We journeyed with them and grew attached, they fell and we grieved. Their story has been told and now is the time to let them have their well earned rest.
  • Hopefully a grown-up Clementine...

...or maybe not, let's save that for the fifth season! :D
This discussion has been closed.