User Avatar Image

Did anybody else expect the Stranger...

posted by Arbitrator on - last edited - Viewed by 977 users
...To be the Senator's son?

I mean as soon as I saw the car I was like "Ooohhhh boy..." and knew it was going to come back and bite me in the arse, but just how he asks "Do you know who I am?" made me jump up with a "Ha, I knew it!" line and expected a speech about revenge. The whole murder plot I expected to be a big Cherkov's Gun.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It doesn't say that he's the senator's son...
    In other words, he asked: "Do you know, that I'm the guy who you stole from?"
    Is it clear now?
  • Sutinen;744108 said:
    It doesn't say that he's the senator's son...
    In other words, he asked: "Do you know, that I'm the guy who you stole from?"
    Is it clear now?
    I knew he wasn't, I was just expecting him to be.
  • aaron1290;743611 said:
    He does not say, that he shot him~ He just counts up some things which could have happened. And those are cut, so they are not kanon.

Would you kill somebody who is screwing your wife?
  • Robbingrobin;744112 said:
    He does not say, that he shot him~ He just counts up some things which could have happened. And those are cut, so they are not kanon.

Would you kill somebody who is screwing your wife?
    hell nawh i aint no murderer i worship friggin nature...
  • aaron1290;744114 said:
    hell nawh i aint no murderer i worship friggin nature...
    you should have said I ain't no Rick Grimes :D
  • I expected him to be connected to the St. Johns but man this was lazy, hes pissed at me whether i did him wrong or rather took a epic moral stand of not taking stranded resources which i needed so much at that point and situation.

Honestly TTG could have tied him to 10+ possible events in the game for which taking revenge on Lee would have made helluva more sense.
  • Ctn04132;744307 said:
    you should have said I ain't no Rick Grimes :D
    Lol :P
  • Imagine if he was the guy who owned the car AND the husband of the woman you can either shoot or leave to walkers in Episode 3. That would give him at least 1 reason to be pissed at Lee, along with the mistakes he made with Clementine. He could give arguments to Lee whether Lee shoots the woman, or leaves her.

He would be pretty annoyed at me since I took the stuff then shot his wife.
  • Yeah, but his wife could not be it, since he has her head in the pocket. And you could shoot her in this one. Then her head would not turn.
  • Robbingrobin;745648 said:
    Yeah, but his wife could not be it, since he has her head in the pocket. And you could shoot her in this one. Then her head would not turn.
    Yeah he probably would mention it as well. Missed opportunity, but probably would have been a bit too much.
This discussion has been closed.