User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;746180 said:
    Well, I was kinda pointing to the fact that everyone is anonymous as the explanation for why people go out and proclaim their perversity to the general public. The perversity was implied.

I think people should go out and loudly proclaim there fetishes out in a real world place! It would give everyone a good laugh.
  • coolsome;746183 said:
    out in a real world place!
    There is no such thing. It's all fake and only there to annoy me.
  • coolsome;746215 said:
    See complete fake. And annoying too.
  • The first two or three Real Worlds were actually reaaaally good.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Secret Fawful;741790 said:
    I'm frustrated. I've literally come to my limit with every single thing I am working on. It never comes out how I want it, and I am so tired of imperfection.
    Man, give it some time. Great artists just aren't our age. Musicians and writers, they reach a limit one day. Repeat and plagiarize themselves, get old, formerly perfected techniques get diffused. Painting and sculpting on the other hand, that stuff has the potential to still get better when you're 60. So these 10,000 disappointments before you actually start achieving something, you have to just take these with a bow. There HAS to be a downside somewhere, and that's a neat one.

Speaking of sculpting imperfection. I have Fimo... and know who to sculpt. I'm not actually aiming for something overly presentable, but more like a permanent character bust to use for perspective drawings & paintings. I don't even want to put any paint on the thing.

So, what did you use as a base for your figure to put the sculpey on? I saw some metal blinking in that effort of yours, so what's in there? Did you run into any problems baking the stuff?
  • Your signature is larger than your average post. Kthxbye
  • If I make a Wrestlemania thread in April it might get mistaken for an ad bot page.
This discussion has been closed.