User Avatar Image

Who's death seemed the worst/most painful?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Seriously. Some deaths in this game were pretty depressing.
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ben (bell tower) probably experienced the most painful death. Other notable painful deaths include: Carley (pharmacy), Doug (pharmacy), Kenny, Beatrice (not shot) and Brie, basically anyone who is eaten alive. It's possible that Lee and Duck experienced some pain due to the infection, I'd imagine the pain would be numbed when the infection spread. There's also Mark, although he at least got morphine.
  • Worst would have to been Ben in the clocktower. But Mark's is close to beating it. The only reason I choose Ben over Mark is because Ben was eaten after falling and breaking both his legs.
  • It had to be Ben falling down the bell tower. I could tell he wanted to live but couldn't shake walker Oberson off his back in time. I looked over the broken railing at Ben and, I don't do this often in a ZA, but grimaced as he was eaten alive.
  • Motordead;746450 said:
    Worst would have to been Ben in the clocktower. But Mark's is close to beating it. The only reason I choose Ben over Mark is because Ben was eaten after falling and breaking both his legs.
    I voted Ben easily, Mark was doped up on morphine other than the arrow!
  • Either Lee or Ben. Lee was slowly dying from the inside throughout the whole episode. He just grew worse. As for Ben, I think it might be the most painful. Everyone thought he would have died from the fall in the bell tower. Instead, he broke his legs, got devoured by walkers to death while crying helplessly. You could even see the cringe on Lee's face as Ben hits the floor. Glad I never dropped him, though.
  • Well when you put them all together like that, Telltale's writers have some pretty twisted minds.
  • distortion;746490 said:
    Well when you put them all together like that, Telltale's writers have some pretty twisted minds.
    You think they're bad? Kirkman is way worse.
  • CarScar;746491 said:
    You think they're bad? Kirkman is way worse.
    Ugh. Don't even get me started.
  • I'm surprised not even one person has voted for the balcony impaling. It looks like they're going for the slow deaths...
  • HiggsBoson2142;746502 said:
    I'm surprised not even one person has voted for the balcony impaling. It looks like they're going for the slow deaths...
    To the you the truth, I don't think that Ben felt the ACTUAL impaling. He said that his leg was hurt. It was only after Kenny tried to pull him when he started to feel the pain.
This discussion has been closed.