User Avatar Image

Episode 3 Issues

posted by TheProfessah on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
I get stuck after I've penciled the train directions. I press b again and again and I get nothing. So I quit and restart. I do all my chores to get to that point again and nothing. So I rewind and start again. Check list of go there and do that is done so I get back, hold my breath and it works. Next step. Switch 9. Absolutely nothing. I rewind and this time I make sure to examine it and try it before I manipulate any of the other train switches and still nothing. I know it's not easy to make a game. Especially one like this but it really feels like it's not worth it. I got one and two and loved em. I wanted to wait until the rest were out so I could play back to back. I guess I'm relieved that I didn't buy the next two just yet. I suppose this will go on the shelf for a while.
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    I have another couple questions:

Did you take or leave Lily?
    Did you install the latest Title Update that was released this past weekend?

Thank you for your patience while we figure this out.
  • Have same problem here,cant get any further at same point.(train/Pad):mad:
    i have esp1 to 3.
  • MattP;746731 said:
    I have another couple questions:

Did you take or leave Lily?
    Did you install the latest Title Update that was released this past weekend?

Thank you for your patience while we figure this out.
    I took lily and yes installed the latest update.
  • Episodes 1-3 installed. It keeps telling me to press b to exit after I pencil over the
    notes but I cant exit and I left Lilly behind. And the update is installed.
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    We have reproduced this issue in house, and determined that if you have either Episode 4 or Episode 5 (or both) installed, this issue will no longer occur. If you download these episodes after experiencing this issue, you will need to restart your xbox.
  • MattP;746815 said:
    We have reproduced this issue in house, and determined that if you have either Episode 4 or Episode 5 (or both) installed, this issue will no longer occur. If you download these episodes after experiencing this issue, you will need to restart your xbox.
    Ok well i didn't want to buy the episodes until i knew i could play through but I will pay and download them in good faith that it fixes the issue.
  • MattP;746815 said:
    Downloading episode 4 then restarting the Xbox did the trick for both the notepad and the switch 9 bug, thanks!:D
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    Great, glad I could help!
  • This works thanks.
  • I gotta give you guys credit. I posted yesterday with an issue. I was passive aggressive and whiney and you guys have a solution for me a day later. You have my sincere gratitude.
This discussion has been closed.