User Avatar Image

Unable to flip switch 9!

posted by sp0rtl1fe on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
Dear Telltale,

I have encountered a game stopping bug where in episode 3 on the train, after I activate switch 6 and 5 I head outside to the engine compartment to switch 9 it does not give me any interaction options. This is really a game stopper! I already tried rewinding but it keeps happening.

Please help me fix this.

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • jluton;746680 said:
    When interacting with the console, if you look at the instructions, you will become unable to interact with the switches. If you go ahead and memorize the switch placements, after activating 6 and 5, switch 9 is no longer available to interact with. When the cursor is on the switch, nothing comes up. I have back up and changed my interactions with people in previous sections. I have talked to everybody and interacted with everything that you can interact with, but nothing makes switch 9 available.
    This. Exactly
  • MattP;746685 said:
    Thanks for the information. Can you tell me what episodes you have installed? Do you have all 5 or just 1-3?
    I have all 5
  • I'm stuck there too and have issues with notepad and have 1-3 installed
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    M1LO - Do you have all 5 episodes purchased only or all 5 installed? Did you install episodes 4 and 5 after playing Episode 3? If so, how far did you get before installing them? Have you uninstalled those episodes at any time?
  • Yes, I was downloading 5 while playing through 3. But now all are downloaded and installed and I still get no icon on switch 9
  • No I have not uninstalled any episodes. Like I said I was downloading as I played and last night I got stuck on this glitch about the same time I finished downloading 4&5. I am still getting nothing on that switch though and it still glitches out if I try to look at notepad
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff
    Since you have all 5 episodes installed, shut down and then restart the xbox, and then re-launch the game. We have just confirmed that if you do this, then load your save, you can continue playing normally.

This also works if you have episode 4 OR episode 5 installed, instead of both.
  • Ok just made sure they are all installed. I'll try this and let you know.
  • i only have 1-3 downloaded and cant see the 9 switch.. if i dl 4 and 5 your saying ill be able to see tge 9 switch?
  • Yep, it's working now. I appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.