User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 429.1K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;746771 said:
    If I make a Wrestlemania thread in April it might get mistaken for an ad bot page.
    Wait so you are saying that you SERIOUSLY aren't an adbot? Well I guess I owe someone some money now.
  • Rather Dashing;746791 said:
    At lest it wasn't this.
  • DAISHI;746719 said:
    Your signature is larger than your average post. Kthxbye
    Is not.
  • coolsome;746794 said:
    At lest it wasn't this.
    This is awful. At least Twilight was not intended to be a comedy. This is and it makes it less funny.
  • DAISHI;746719 said:
    Your signature is larger than your average post. Kthxbye
    So's mine. Kinda. But as they're always saying, size doesn't matter.

I can make a long post and say absolutely nothing in it.

It just depends on how much I space my sentences and how much I have to say.

Like this.

See? I've barely written anything (and what I have written is completely pointless) but I've already made it look like my post is so much bigger than my signature.

Here's a picture of a puppy, just to distract from the fact that this post doesn't do anything other than waste space.

I think this is what boredom feels like. TO THE IMAGINARIUM.
  • I am currently in love with the latest three Green Day albums.

I can't believe that they didn't get better reviews, they're just wonderful examples of well-crafted modern punk rock.

My favorite track so far? Click the top link in my signature.
This discussion has been closed.