User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Possible Kenny Scenario

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
First of all, if you disagree with me, then please don't reply.

OK, what I was thinking Is that maybe, just maybe, Kenny might be alive. What I think happened is Kenny stumbled when he got out of sight, and a zombie jumped on him. Kenny managed to push him off, and he got covered with the zombie blood goo stuff. So maybe he could've gotten away by running, and the zombies ignored him? It could be possible, but highly unlikely.

Again, if you disagree or just plain want to say something along the lines of, "Get over it, he's dead." Then don't bother to reply.
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • zeke10;746852 said:
    So is this gonna end up all like the Arkham city threads(You know what i mean if you play it)
    i played it (and completed it) and that is still to cryptic for me to know what you are talking about :)
  • thestalkinghead;746861 said:
    i played it (and completed it) and that is still to cryptic for me to know what you are talking about :)
    Maybe it's the deaths at the end.
  • That1Guy;746863 said:
    This guy gets it
    People are still debating if he died despite the devs confirming it
  • That1Guy;746863 said:
    oh yeah :o i didn't go on any forums about that game, but it is different comic world and even 100% proof of death isn't really death in those comics
  • thestalkinghead;746867 said:
    oh yeah :o i didn't go on any forums about that game, but it is different comic world and even 100% proof of death isn't really death in those comics
    Well they did cremate his body
  • zeke10;746868 said:
    Well they did cremate his body
    i don't want to start any kind of stupid debate about it, but time travel and immortality are things that exists in those comics so they could reverse his death if they wanted to, so even if they say he is dead and everybody that made the game says he is dead, they could just change their mind.

but the dead stay dead in TWD
  • thestalkinghead;746871 said:
    i don't want to start any kind of stupid debate about it, but time travel and immortality are things that exists in those comics so they could reverse his death if they wanted to, so even if they say he is dead and everybody that made the game says he is dead, they could just change their mind.

but the dead stay dead in TWD
    But the devs also confirmed him dead and gone for good
  • zeke10;746873 said:
    But the devs also confirmed him dead and gone for good
    you didn't read the "they could just change their mind" part
  • thestalkinghead;746875 said:
    you didn't read the "they could just change their mind" part
    Well by showing him being cremated they kinda dug themselves into a hole and his only chance being a prequel
  • zeke10;746876 said:
    Well by showing him being cremated they kinda dug themselves into a hole and his only chance being a prequel
    super powers can dig pretty deep :)
This discussion has been closed.