User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Possible Kenny Scenario

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
First of all, if you disagree with me, then please don't reply.

OK, what I was thinking Is that maybe, just maybe, Kenny might be alive. What I think happened is Kenny stumbled when he got out of sight, and a zombie jumped on him. Kenny managed to push him off, and he got covered with the zombie blood goo stuff. So maybe he could've gotten away by running, and the zombies ignored him? It could be possible, but highly unlikely.

Again, if you disagree or just plain want to say something along the lines of, "Get over it, he's dead." Then don't bother to reply.
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thestalkinghead;746879 said:
    super powers can dig pretty deep :)
    But you know who don't have any
  • zeke10;746881 said:
    But you know who don't have any
    i know batman and the joker don't have super powers but they do exist in the DC universe http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Time_Travelers

anyway this is different to the joker death because the whole point is that we didn't see kenny die no matter how probable it is that he did, just like tyreese, and just like Andrew in the recent episode of the show
  • thestalkinghead;746889 said:
    i know batman and the joker don't have super powers but they do exist in the DC universe http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Time_Travelers

anyway this is different to the joker death because the whole point is that we didn't see kenny die no matter how probable it is that he did, just like tyreese, and Andrew in the recent episode of the show
    I coulda swore i saw him get bit
  • zeke10;746897 said:
    I coulda swore i saw him get bit
    no confirmed bite
  • thestalkinghead;746899 said:
    no confirmed bite
    Exactly, that's why there is still hope!
  • They made him go off-screen so everybody would fight about Kenny being alive or dead. Hopefully he'll be alive in Season 2 :o!
  • You don't see the walkers eating anyone in the alleyway, that is what still makes me wonder if he's dead or not.
  • It's very possible. The walkers are very slow, and you can push them off. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.
  • As much as I like Kenny, in the Ben *death* scene, I'm sure that Omid or Christa would have SEEN him escape since they had a bird's-eye view on the whole situation. So, I'm fairly sure that he is dead, unless Omid/Christa lied to you.

I hope he's still alive :(
  • Sutinen;747153 said:
    You don't see the walkers eating anyone in the alleyway, that is what still makes me wonder if he's dead or not.
    Well they would probably be eating Ben if anyone (since were talking the alleyway scenario). Problem is, there was literally no way out. Herd of zombies on both sides and all the windows were covered with wood. Maybe Kenny slammed through a window and got out of there but that's crazy unlikely. When you see Christas perspective all the zombies are shoulder to shoulder unmoving to where Kenny was running to which would be to where Ben was)Not exactly where he was but close enough if he was going to escape that way). I would say he climbed the windows but then they would have seen him doing so. So unless Kenny kicked in one of those windows that had wood blocking them and got out, he's a goner.

Oh and if you give him your bullets you hear only two gun shots. I really hope Kenny isn't dead but..I'm having a heck of a time finding a plausible way he would live through all that in a way that makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.