108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ... Why do people call her fat, I just watched one of videos and she doesn't look overweight. At all. She's actually quite pretty with a lovely voice. Kind of reminds me a lot of Hannah from Yogscast 2, but more pretty. She was actually really entertaining to watch! Very funny and bubbly.

Just tell her she shouldn't take those comments to heart, they're just assholes who just say that stuff to make her feel bad... Although I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section for a thread like this. Regardless, tell her to keep up the good work!
  • CarScar;747662 said:
    ... Why do people call her fat, I just watched one of videos and she doesn't look overweight. At all. She's actually quite pretty with a lovely voice. Kind of reminds me a lot of Hannah from Yogscast 2, but more pretty. She was actually really entertaining to watch! Very funny and bubbly.

Just tell her she shouldn't take those comments to heart, they're just assholes who just say that stuff to make her feel bad... Although I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section for a thread like this. Regardless, tell her to keep up the good work!
    True, people just say stuff like that because they have a sad life and they know a lot of women are sensitive about their looks and they get a cheap thrill from posting horrible comments
  • She's not fat by far, maybe a bit chubby.

Anyway, it was fun to watch her play, especially since she didn't have any connection with the Walking Dead before this. Her genuine reactions are really funny :D
  • HAHA, she called Clementine a bitch in the first video.

Ugh, now I have to watch all episodes AGAIN.
  • Mouse is too sensitive @10? Better turn it up to 20 hahaha.
  • She's fun. And really not fat.
  • Fat? Are you serious? If you wouldn't have mentioned that, no-one would call her that.
  • Well all I can say you are lucky to have her as a GF!!! :)
  • Fat? Wat? That's complete BS.
  • Too bad she missed so much dialogue,... But it helps to prove that you have little or no interaction with Doug.
This discussion has been closed.