User Avatar Image

What character did you have your best moments with?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 626 users
Just a simple question to look back at the good times throughout the despair.

I'd have to go with Duck. I mean think about it. "But, he makes up for it with enthusiasm."
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hard question, Clementine and Carley are pretty much tied for me, and also Kenny in Episode 1, 2, 3 and 5. Christa and Omid had great moments in Episode 4 and 5 as well.
  • Kenny. He was like "Hell yeah man, we're a team." till the end. :D
  • [LIST=1]
    [*]Clementine
    [*]Carley
    [*]Kenny
    [*]Lilly Caul
    [*]Omid
    [*]Christa
    [*]Duck
    [*]Molly
    [*]Katjaa
    [*]Chuck
    [*]Doug
    [*]Glenn
    [*]Ben Paul
    [*]Vernon
    [*]Andy St. John
    [*]Shawn Greene
    [*]Hershel Greene
    [*]Larry Caul
    [*]Danny St. John
    [*]Brie
    [*]Brenda St. John
    [/LIST]
  • Countless "Hey. /Yo'." moments with chuck.
    Clementine, Omid, Christa and Carley are pretty much tied for me. Voted for Omid and Christa because they are an awesome couple. I love Omid's jokes and Christa's replies/comebacks :)
  • Chuck is the reason the train sequence is one of my favourite points in the game. He was such a great character introduced at the perfect time. A level-headed, nice guy hobo was exactly what I needed coming off of the depression spiral that kicks in during the first 15 minutes of E3. I absoulutely loved the conversations you had with him, everything he says is either clever, funny, reassuring or just generally good advice.
    But, I've still got to acknowledge Clementine and Lee being one of the most heartwarming pairs in video game history. So I'm sort of torn.
    I'll say Chuck, just to be a hipster.
  • Ahhhh
    The St.Johns :) i love them so...

and vernon
  • Obviously Clementine. I found myself looking forward to seeing Clementine again at various points in the game, and always loved talking with her.

Runner up would definitely be Omid. The guy always made me smile.
  • Sheesh, it's so difficult to choose, I love them all (except one or two).
    I think I'm going to vote for Omid and Christa. They cheered me up after what happened to Duck and Katjaa.
  • Tie between Clem and Kenny.
  • Ghositex;746960 said:
    Countless "Hey. /Yo'." moments with chuck.
    Clementine, Omid, Christa and Carley are pretty much tied for me. Voted for Omid and Christa because they are an awesome couple. I love Omid's jokes and Christa's replies/comebacks :)
    So I'm not the only one who kept talking to Chuck when I was out of lines. The part when he's drinking in the front of the train right? :D I did that like 20 times and it didn't get old
This discussion has been closed.