User Avatar Image

All this discussion about the shadow people...

posted by Danno123 on - last edited - Viewed by 653 users
Why do people think it's Omid and Christa? Better yet, why does someone think it's BEN and Molly? :confused:
It's obviously a set up for season two, we all know that, so they could go anywhere they want from here. It could literally be anyone.
Jus' sayin'.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guys you're missing the point!!! It's Carley and Lilly!
  • ...OHMAHGAWD I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! It's.. It's...
    Lee's Parents.
    BOOM.
  • Really... you think it's Lilly, Ben, and Molly? REALLY? It's obiously Carley and Doug...
  • Honestly it has to either be Rick and Carl or the twins (Billy and Ben). Trust me I'd like it to be Christa and Omid as much as the next guy but it just doesn't fit into the story as well as it would if it were, say, the twins.
  • CarScar;740521 said:
    Honestly it has to either be Rick and Carl or the twins (Billy and Ben). Trust me I'd like it to be Christa and Omid as much as the next guy but it just doesn't fit into the story as well as it would if it were, say, the twins.
    you mean alans kids from the comics? they are both dead and they were with rick from the start it wouldn't be rick and Carl because the scene takes place roughly i would say the same time rick and Carl are at the prison as the prison
  • Dildor;739606 said:
    Why do we think it's Omid and Christa?

1. It's two figures
    2. They have similar height differences
    3. It's countryside, exactly where O&C wanted to be

Those are my best reasons, but you're right in guessing it could really be anybody.
    Nice vedio
  • Thinking as a writer, I'm pretty certain its meant to be Omid and Krista UNTIL they hammer out a better idea in the room.
  • Brie and Shaun anyone? ;3
  • glennfetherston;740867 said:
    you mean alans kids from the comics? they are both dead and they were with rick from the start it wouldn't be rick and Carl because the scene takes place roughly i would say the same time rick and Carl are at the prison as the prison
    Actually, at this point Rick hasn't even left Atlanta. His group leaves Atlanta when the winter is about to start. They spend some time on the road, where they meet Tyreese, then they go to Herschel's farm and THEN they find the prison, just as the spring is about to start.
  • Master of Aeons;740261 said:
    The metal bar went through his CHEEK! Ben's alive!
    His CHEEK!? I could've sworn it went through his stomach...
This discussion has been closed.