139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • dubesor;747597 said:
    Nice try to be sarcastic but I would like to remind you of what I said before:
    I was going for self deprecating actually. Not everything I write has to be about you. :D
  • IMO she is half black, half white. I don't see the Asian part at all honestly, and people say the same for Carley.
  • Carley looks like Bree Turner.
  • marcu5;739983 said:
    clem does not look black, her mom looks bi-racial

me thinks the TTG executives didn't make clem dark skinned, because white people wouldn't be very receptive to that imagery
    I... have you ever MET a black person? I've met multiple black people with very light skin. I knew one girl who had lighter skin then me (I'm white) but her parents had very dark skin.
  • anonymau5;747912 said:
    I... have you ever MET a black person? I've met multiple black people with very light skin. I knew one girl who had lighter skin then me (I'm white) but her parents had very dark skin.
    i am black.

and i've never seen two dark skinned parents produce a light skinned offspring. her father should probably get a dna test.
  • marcu5;747928 said:
    i am black.

and i've never seen two dark skinned parents produce a light skinned offspring. her father should probably get a dna test.
    or the mother should get dna test... stop being anti women it could also be the dad cheating
  • You do realize, I hope, how reproduction works.......?

If the Dad Cheated with someone else, it won't have any effect on Clem's genetics.....
  • kongdong;747945 said:
    or the mother should get dna test... stop being anti women it could also be the dad cheating
    So you are saying a woman wouldn't realize if she wasn't the mother? LOL

• You should have went with the Nicholas Cage one......

EDIT: Keep going, Dubesor, you make it work. :p
  • Nicolas Cage meme wouldn't fit in this context, it is used is as a response to an obvious (true) statement.

The other option would have been the Seriously? atheist meme :D
This discussion has been closed.