User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 448K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gman5852;748329 said:
    Yeah I saw that. I can't believe how horrible some people can be. And I bet people are already using it for their own political agenda
    DAISHI;748333 said:
    The lack of adequate gun control and mental health care attention are probably your answers.
    Well that didn't take too long :p
  • Hah. I love guns. I'm actually on the record as having a friend who is a gunsmith. But not everyone should have one. Especially not an assault rifle.
  • I don't think anyone should have automatic weapons at all. There is no valid argument that I have ever heard.
  • Chyron8472;748218 said:
    How old is he?

What types of games does he have? Shooters? RPGs? Sandbox games? Adventure games?
    27 years old. Likes shooters, RPGs. Played The Walking Dead on my computer and liked it. Plays World of Tanks online with friends right now. Liked the Resident Evil game. I can't keep track of everything he has or plays, he switches around a lot.
  • As far as that shooting goes.. We have a lot of guns in our home. My husband shoots competitions with some, and uses others to help some farmers he knows control their varmint population. He is a certified firearms safety instructor. Not everyone with a lot of guns is a nut. Unfortunately, some very unstable people have gotten a hold of guns and killed many innocent people. But there are more ways than that to kill large groups, if they put their minds to it. We have enough gun laws here in the U.S., they just need to be enforced. I think a bigger problem is that we cannot lock up the mentally ill very easily, and their families are unable to control them. Only someone totally deranged would kill innocent adults and little kids. I'm so sick for their families right now.
  • http://mashable.com/2012/12/14/mass-effect-facebook-shooting/

FFS we got double stupidity here. Mistake 1 being to blame video games, Mistake 2 in that these people all got the wrong guy!
  • Anyone else a fan of Ryback?
  • Price of an item I bought on Amazon drops $20 before the box is even opened.

Quick two-sentence email to support saying I'm annoyed. If they don't do anything ah well, I apparently thought it was worth that price before I saw the cheaper one.
  • Rather Dashing;748453 said:
    I apparently thought it was worth that price before I saw the cheaper one.
    you did and that's why there should be no reason to complain.
  • i feel like playing fallout 3 again
This discussion has been closed.