User Avatar Image

Kenny should make a Zombie cameo in Season 2

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 986 users
I think it's safe to say he died. But he didn't DIE die. In both endings for Kenny (with or without Ben) we don't SEE him being prevented to be a walker. He is very much dead, but not DEAD dead. See what I mean?

In the Ben ending we see Kenny (what looks like to) get bitten. He could still escape and die of the infection like Lee.

In the non-Ben ending, it's pretty much the same thing, but we hear Kenny scream instead. Possibly being bitten.

My point is, we never see him get devoured, in both endings. Considering there are 2 endings where we don't see Kenny getting eaten, it make me think Tell Tale are hiding something. So I think it would be pretty cool for him to make a brief appearance as a walker in Season 2 (like Brie in EP5).

I've always wanted to see what all the main characters would look like as a zombie. But we only get to see Clementine, Mark, Brenda, Ed, Diana, Chet, David and Travis turn.

Guys and Gals; it's possible for Kenny to return; not alive, but zombified. Tell me what you think.

*UPDATE* I forgot to mention, and the end of EP5, when it says what happened to each character, it says 'Kenny got "LOST" to the herd'. And with every other character that died, it says they died; even more evidence that Kenny could be a zombie.
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheRickGrimes;748603 said:
    This.

    I'd put him down badass Rick style.
    Who wouldn't?
  • I still hope he'll catch up to the others and conceal his bite.

    In that way you'll get to wake up at night and hear his DHUUUAGHHHhhhHUHHHH and demolish his face with a brick.
  • plaqueconspiracy;748728 said:
    I still hope he'll catch up to the others and conceal his bite.

    In that way you'll get to wake up at night and hear his DHUUUAGHHHhhhHUHHHH and demolish his face with a brick saltlick.
    Fix'd.
  • CarScar;748732 said:
    Fix'd.
    Great minds think alike!
    I wrote that at first but I didn't want to enrage the Lilly-fans and have them shoot a bullet to barely graze the outer shell of my cheek!
  • plaqueconspiracy;748740 said:
    Great minds think alike!
    I wrote that at first but I didn't want to enrage the Lilly-fans and have them shoot a bullet to barely graze the outer shell of my cheek!
    Yeah. It's just Lilly fans think they're some tough bitches, like nothing can hurt them. But, they're just scared little girls. They need to get the fuck over Kenny killing Larry. They should just take a page from Carley fan's book and try helping somebody for once!
  • Kenny isn't dead D:

    STAGES OF GRIEF:
    DENIAL <-ME
    ANGER
    BARGAINING
    DEPRESSION
    ACCEPTANCE
  • CarScar;748743 said:
    Yeah. It's just Lilly fans think they're some tough bitches, like nothing can hurt them. But, they're just scared little girls. They need to get the fuck over Kenny killing Larry. They should just take a page from Carley fan's book and try helping somebody for once!
    /shoots cheek/

    xD
  • Since in season 2 were a new guy I'll put Kenny down like a bro
  • I hope we never see Kenny again - leave it open - did he die or not? He can be TWD's Elvis...
  • DreadMagus;748859 said:
    I hope we never see Kenny again - leave it open - did he die or not? He can be TWD's Elvis...
    Didnt Elvis die on the toilet? You should have said he could be twds 2pac
This discussion has been closed.