User Avatar Image

Who's death seemed the worst/most painful?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Seriously. Some deaths in this game were pretty depressing.
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;746474 said:
    Lee was slowly dying from the inside throughout the whole episode. He just grew worse. As for Ben, I think it might be the most painful.
    Kenny was kind of dead inside from episode 3 onwards. Still voted for "Ben's Fun Clock Tower Extravaganza! Uttery Bone Breaking! So Fun You'll Require CPR From A Zombie!"
  • JakeSt123;748350 said:
    Kenny was kind of dead inside from episode 3 onwards. Still voted for "Ben's Fun Clock Tower Extravaganza! Uttery Bone Breaking! So Fun You'll Require CPR From A Zombie!"
    ;-;
  • Willzy123;748328 said:
    Why isn't Brie on the poll? Her's is pretty nasty....
    Yummy! INTESTINES!
  • Mark. He was probably drugged and watched his legs get cut off by cannibals, than locked in a tiny room as he slowly suffered and bled. Then crawls down some stairs painfully only to be tossed back up them to eventually die of blood loss.
  • Episode 4, Bell Tower, Ben.

On my first play through I let go of Ben. He kept telling me to leave him and that I didn't have enough time to save. I dropped, and his death horrifies me to this day. The way he fell to the ground, broke his knees, and called out to me...

I'm never dropping Ben again.
  • EXCUSE ME for my limited knowledge.

But I'd say the girl who came screaming out in the middle of the street when you're about to loot the Pharmacy with Kenny. She had survived for that long and was at that time just being casually and repetitively bitten by zombies. She had the gunk all over her and was on her own. I reckon it was pretty painful and horrifying.
  • I think i will have to go with ben on the bell tower. After hearing the screams, bet it was painfull...
  • Shawn by far leg crushed by tractor and devoured by walkers.
  • Also where's Andy's fence death? That would be worse than the Ben death..
  • Ben in the belltower got the worst. Kenny is second, and beatrice after that.
This discussion has been closed.