User Avatar Image

Sexuality

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 6.5K users
So homosexual marriage finally seems like it's getting approval from the American public, to which I say Kudos! I'm firmly attracted to the female form myself, but I'd never want to keep someone from marrying someone else.
290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;750282 said:
    Lilly and Marshal still have an active sex life and Lilly is just as horny as Marshal is.
    Good. A change for the better.
  • dustpuffs;750278 said:
    See the preview for This Is Forty? Guy asks his wife if she wants sex, she gives him the shoulder shrug and a unpleasant sound like, meh, I was gonna wash the dog... True most movies and shows show single young women all hot and bothered, and I don't watch How I Met Your Mother, so had no idea how they handled a married couple. I see very little happily married people with good sex lives in the media. Sorry to gross out the youngsters here!
    The media thrives on controversy. They want people in the public eye to have family/marital problems because it generates news and gossip.

The unfortunate thing about TV shows and movies is that they have such an impact on so many, and they are no standard by which people should measure successful relationships.
  • Rule 51: No matter what it is, it is somebody's fetish. No exceptions.

That can be important down the line.
  • coolsome;750318 said:
    Rule 51: No matter what it is, it is somebody's fetish. No exceptions.

That can be important down the line.
    Scary but true. This is why I try not to judge. My rule is, if it turns you on (and doesn't hurt anybody else/break any major laws) go for it.
  • Noname215;749350 said:
    What scares me is bestiality. I used to live next to a guy who was into that shit.
    This is, perhaps, a dangerous question to ask. However, I've gotta know: How did you know he was into bestiality?
  • Scnew;751317 said:
    This is, perhaps, a dangerous question to ask. However, I've gotta know: How did you know he was into bestiality?
    The screams of a dog coming from his house. That and his loud ass grunting.
  • I didn't know asses could grunt.

Ba-dum tish.
  • Darth Marsden;751328 said:
    I didn't know asses could grunt.

Ba-dum tish.
    Mine does after Christmas meal.
Add Comment