User Avatar Image

Walking Fan Art of the DEAD..

posted by Irishmile on - last edited - Viewed by 454.3K users
One of the things I love the most about this community is the fan art and creativity when a new game is coming up and in between episodes...

OK lets see that fan art...

I will kick it off..... SWP suggested making ourselves as Zombies... so here is me as a zombie... I can say the art style of the books/game is harder to imitate than it looks...

4.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thanks for sharing wonderful.You really nailed the style . It is just awesome.
    3d virtual walkthrough
  • Here's a great photo of Kenny! It's made by KasaraWolf on DeviantArt, Check her out! and special thanks to her for allowing to be posted here.

• Heres some more great fan art from Nateyou on Deviantart, special thanks to her also for allowing to be posted here!-
  • Typicaldavid;750144 said:
    Here's a great photo of Kenny! It's made by KasaraWolf on DeviantArt, Check her out! and special thanks to her for allowing to be posted here.

Awesome picture! Kasara seems really talented, hopes she knows how good she really is!
  • Lastly (for now), heres another great piece of all the character from lee's group together! made by Solastyre!

• Seferian;747514 said:
    Hey guys, nice to see some good fan art in here. I myself had to believe it ended this way.

Wow, I like it. Some really good new stuff since I was last on here. Haha, thestalkinghead Merry Christmas.
  • dustpuffs;747970 said:
    So, does Lee Claus only come to the naughty kids?
    he comes to decorate trees and deliver presents to all the good zombie kids (zombie good)
    TrueXus;750550 said:
    Wow, I like it. Some really good new stuff since I was last on here. Haha, thestalkinghead Merry Christmas.
    Merry Christmas :D
  • Typicaldavid;750436 said:
    Lastly (for now), heres another great piece of all the character from lee's group together! made by Solastyre!

I like the picture,but I noticed the artist forgot (or left out) Mark.
  • Saoralba131;750589 said:
    I like the picture,but I noticed the artist forgot (or left out) Mark.
    Artist said only characters that were in the game longer then one episode were put in. Glenn is also missing, Molly and Vernon too if you count them.
  • Yertos;750591 said:
    Artist said only characters that were in the game longer then one episode were put in. Glenn is also missing, Molly and Vernon too if you count them.
    Okay,that makes sense,though it would be cool to see at least Mark in the photo,considering he was a part of the group for a long time,before we (the players) met him for the first time.
Add Comment