User Avatar Image

What's the Last Thing You Downloaded?

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
There's one for music, there's one for films, now there's one for files. What's the last thing you downloaded (legally)?

I'll kick us off: the soundtrack to Bitejacker: Undead on Arrival. It's one of the soundtracks in the Indie Music Bundle and I've only just got round to grabbing it.
156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Downloading Scribblenauts Unlimited on Steam. Even though it was a preorder. How could this happen?
  • Bought and downloaded the DLC for Trine 2.
    Love that game.
  • Hentai A documentary on the working conditions of the underprivileged during the 1920s.

    Phew, think I got away with that.

    OK, it was actually a few Half-Life 2 mods. Because apparently I don't have enough of those.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    I just downloaded all the Doctor Who prequels, the 7th series trailer, and the behind the scenes videos from the 6th series that they had at the Xbox Video Marketplace. Oh, and I downloaded Once Upon a Time: Magic is Coming (the 45 minute recap of season one) too.
  • der_ketzer;750619 said:
    Downloading Scribblenauts Unlimited on Steam. Even though it was a preorder. How could this happen?
    Let me know how it is, OK? Amazon's got it for $7 USD and I'm debating weather or not to get it since I've still got the DS original.
  • Darth Marsden;751532 said:
    Hentai A documentary on the working conditions of the underprivileged during the 1920s.

    Phew, think I got away with that.

    OK, it was actually a few Half-Life 2 mods. Because apparently I don't have enough of those.
    I hope it was Cry of Fear.
  • The Gentlemen of Steelport modpack beta for SR3.

    Within minutes I had my gang and police notoriety cranked up as high as they could go, driving in an invincible car throwing grenades everywhere while everyone on the road was trying to ram into me at high speeds, oftentimes solemnly floating through the skies in a flattened vehicle as everything around me exploded while pedestrians were literally raining down from the heavens and drunkenly fighting each other.
  • Is it buggy at all? I have the Gentlemen of the Row modpack for SR2, and I strongly recommend it.
  • The intro song for Mystery Science Theater 3000. The early one with the line 'Next Sunday AD'.

    I have my reasons.
  • Darth Marsden;752562 said:
    The intro song for Mystery Science Theater 3000. The early one with the line 'Next Sunday AD'.

    I have my reasons.
    Cos it's awesome?
Add Comment