User Avatar Image

We NEED to play as Lilly in Season 2

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 685 users
In the comics, she is a Woodbury survivor. So this brings out possibilities of a good storyline involving Lilly and The Governor. Thoughts?
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lilly was "supposed" to be the same - but.... Kirkman kinda messed with that.
  • Even I, (one of Lilly's biggest supporters) won't like that. That's gonna be horrible. Lilly has a set personality which I don't want to see ruined by player's choices.
    She is so cool exactly because she has an interesting and engaging persona.
    What I would like is to read a decent piece of fiction concerning game Lilly after the events of ep.3, that's gonna be enough for me.
    As for season 2, I'm definitely against playing or interacting with any of the characters from season 1. Even Clem, Omid and Christa.
  • I'd love to see Lilly on season two, no matter what;)
  • They should keep whether she is the comic Lilly or not ambiguous. I still like to think she is.
  • I'd love to see Lilly in Season 2 as an Antagonist that gives you the option to kill her.
  • Comic and book Lilly is now a completely different character than game Lilly.
  • While I'd like to SEE Lilly in Season 2, playing as her would be as horrible an idea as playing as Clem, Omid, or Christa. Kenny too, if you're one of the ones who think he survived. What made Lee a good player character was the player being able to define his personality through his words and actions throughout the game. Lilly, Kenny, Omid, Christa, and Clem already all have set personalities, which would be rruined by making any of them a playable character. Telltale will make the smart choice, and create an entirely new character to play as in Season 2.
  • Scaeva;750870 said:
    Comic and book Lilly is now a completely different character than game Lilly.
    That is not proven yet. It might be that she is an non-canon version of book character.
  • I hope not. I like the crossover of some characters from the comics, but let's keep it that way. I like the original characters, make their actions unpredictable and makes the game amazing. (:
  • Rock114;750875 said:

*cut to save space*
    Lilly, Kenny, Omid, Christa, and Clem already all have set personalities, which would be ruined by making any of them a playable character. Telltale will make the smart choice, and create an entirely new character to play as in Season 2.
    Technically speaking, Lee (you) changed Clem's personality by what choices/actions you chose :P
This discussion has been closed.