User Avatar Image

Telltale please have chet in season 2!

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 721 users
Please have chet in season 2! he could be the main guy you play as because i loved chet as a person! only people who left in day can play as chet - if you leave at night you get to play as Lilly maybe? or even a new person! i would love to have chet back if the game data carries over from season 1 so if i leave at day chet is gonna be the main! make it happen telltale and even a zombie chet would be good! as long as he gets his hot dish

maybe we can play as bens sister if chet HAS to be a zombie!
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • G.Ross;749343 said:
    "It's hot dish nite..."
    Lol if he is the main of season 2 it would be like tallhasse(?) and his twinkies cept replace twinkies with hot dish
  • CarScar;749189 said:
    It wouldn't work out. Chet already has a defined personality, we need a protagonist that's a "blank canvas", meaning we can paint whatever character we want. Leaving at night or day shouldn't have such a dramatic impact on the game either. Also I don't want to play as a fat, ugly dude. I'd rather play as Andre Mitchell.

I'd like to have Chet as like a Doug character though. Perhaps Andre could be a black guy version of Carley. Your decision in episode one would determine who's on your team.

It's more likely that both Chet and Andre are dead though.
    He has a blank canvas! I mean, all we know from him is that it's hot dish night! ;)
  • I made a chet thread before it was cool

lol
  • I can see Andre being in the Season 2 group, but not Chet, since his fate is determined.
  • too late he is a walker in my game, if i see him again im making sure clementine shoots him.
  • Danno123;750046 said:
    He has a blank canvas! I mean, all we know from him is that it's hot dish night! ;)
    He seemed like a goof ball too me.
  • zeke10;749545 said:
    Lol if he is the main of season 2 it would be like tallhasse(?) and his twinkies cept replace twinkies with hot dish
    Clementine meeting up with Zombieland's cast is the only way the ending would be a happy ending. It would actually be pretty cool. :cool:
  • I didn't like Chet :P As soon as he left I knew he was probably gonna die, it was stupid to walk alone
  • CarScar;750439 said:
    He seemed like a goof ball too me.
    But... but...
    hot dish night...
  • watertommyz;750444 said:
    clementine meeting up with zombieland's cast is the only way the ending would be a happy ending. It would actually be pretty cool. :cool:
    Where's mah TWINKIE?!
    *Clem eating twinkie in corner*
    No, it wouldn't be a happy ending, he would destroy Clem. :3
This discussion has been closed.