User Avatar Image

I just disappointed why Lee didn't shoot to head in the bag!

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 369 users
I just disappointed why Lee didn't shoot to head in the bag! I was hope for put her out of suffering :(
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Don't worry, she had alot of make-up in the bag.
  • Zeruis;732800 said:
    Waste of a bullet? I don't think that Lee wanted to let Clem know what was in the bag. I think she would get the idea if he shot inside the bag.
    Clem knew.

She mentions it when you tell her not to look.
  • Do sffering apply to zombies now?
  • Oh, come on dude. Are you going to open a thread for every possible (missed) choice now?

It's getting a little tiresome to be honest.
  • 8Bit_System;733030 said:
    Oh, come on dude. Are you going to open a thread for every possible (missed) choice now?

It's getting a little tiresome to be honest.
    Woah, no need to lose your head over it. :p

I'm full of them! :D
  • I think I'd be too freaked out to kill it lol
  • Just put on a bit of blusher for her, she'll be fine.

No, but in all seriousness, apparently walkers don't feel pain (you know, technically they're dead, all their nerves will be dead too) so I don't think she's particularly suffering. Walkers don't have feelings, so she won't be there thinking "Arghhhhh this hurts so much, I wish I was dead".
  • Well at most i feel they could have at least let us pick the cleaver off the table and let us sink it into the head killing it, or let us stomp the head.
  • That head wasn't going anywhere and wasn't going to hurt anyone, so it wasn't a danger and thus would have been a waste of a bullet. It sucks for those who have become walkers, but as Lee says, it won't be them. They're just empty husks being controlled by the virus/parasite/etc.
  • If he had shot the head in the bag he wouldn't have had a bullet to shoot the zombie outside the door. He uses his last one on it, right?
This discussion has been closed.