User Avatar Image

There should've been a part where you choose if Kenny or Clementine lives,

posted by KennysBestBud on - last edited - Viewed by 442 users
Of course it'd be sad if someone chose Kenny not Clementine,
but I feel it would be a choice players would have trouble with.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Willzy123;751649 said:
    This just wouldn't work, because then there would be 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT Season 2s.
    How do we know that without ever playing Season 2? We don't know if Clem will be a main character of it or even if she will be in the game.
  • Gman5852;751656 said:
    How do we know that without ever playing Season 2? We don't know if Clem will be a main character of it or even if she will be in the game.
    They wouldn't have made the after credits scene, if Clementine wasn't in Season 2.
  • I have news for you. Not just because Clem is a little kid and she is the family but because Kenny is such a....
    Never mind :)

This would be the way most EASIEST choice of the whole game. Thanks for making me laugh.
    Happy Holidays!
    :D
  • Willzy123;751669 said:
    They wouldn't have made the after credits scene, if Clementine wasn't in Season 2.
    They could've made that sequence just to show that Clementime doesn't die the moment she exists the building. Odds are Telltale won't just let Clementime's fate be unknown, but that really wasn't the point. The point is that we don't know that season 2 involves Clementime and we shouldn't expect her to yet.
  • I'd choose Clem. Kenny is a good man, and wouldn't stand for me choosing his now-broken shell of a life over Clem. He's my bro, and I know he'd want me to make the smart choice of saving a child over him.
  • ... Every single person would chose Clementine, it wouldn't have even been a choice. The choice should have been between Lilly and Kenny, ultimately choosing who you want to be the leader. Or possibly strengthen Lee's relationship with Carley (or Doug) and then make you get to chose between them and Kenny.
  • Willzy123;751669 said:
    I interpreted that scene as a means of connecting the player with feelings of uncertainty and to reflect on all of Lee's advise to reinforce what I believe to be the message of the game; did I really make the right choices? Will Clementine be ok with what I taught her?

But I do believe she'll be in Season Two, but I don't know to what extent or what her purpose will be. She might even just have a cameo, or she may cause trouble for the new group. Who knows?
  • No, lol. 99% of people would easily choose Clem in that choice. Hell, Kenny would too.
  • fuck you guys i would choose Kenny
  • This game wasn't about Kenny and Lee - so no.
This discussion has been closed.