User Avatar Image

Merry Christmas!!!! What did you get?

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
It's christmas!!!!
108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Someone gave me KOTOR II, then someone kicked me from a Steam Group over a personal grudge because I hate Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas.
  • A sheldon cooper t-shirt, a couple of games, and locked out of steam because steam guard is sending an email to an address that has locked me out too.
  • I got a portable DVD player and some games :) Highlights are Little Big Planet Karting, Little Big Planet Vita, Family Guy Back to the Multiverse, Lego Batman 2, and Assassin's Creed 3.
  • A lump of coal, a slap to the chops and a roasted parsnip up the bottom. It was wonderful.
    Johro;571743 said:
    Ah another Netflix dependant. These companies come and go, I know where my VHS, DVD, and Blu-ray are and will be. My opinion. To me it's like people who buy hosted downloads which has become common on PC and now PSN. I like having my discs, who knows where the hosting will be next year.
    I fully endorse this statement.
  • A PS3, All the Uncharteds and Infamouses, Xcom, LBP2, A pile of Thinkgeek shirts/merch, and some new not-sh*t headphones.
  • ted12;751909 said:
    A PS3, All the Uncharteds and Infamouses, Xcom, LBP2, A pile of Thinkgeek shirts/merch, and some new not-sh*t headphones.
    Cool, Just telling you but LBP 2 does not really pick up until you complete a few of the story levels and unlock being able to play levels other people made :)
  • Portal bookends, two small circular tables (one blue and one orange), Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on Steam (#1 on my wishlist), Indie Adventure Bundle on GOG, and a Batman shirt.

However, ITSP isn't showing up on my Steam games list yet. I've redeemed it and when I browse to my account in a browser it's on my list of games, but it's not showing up anywhere in my client. I'm looking into it, but has anyone run into this before and knows how to fix it?
  • Excluding what I get for myself:

- Ted (DVD)
    - Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Might get that 1tb Samsung M3 after christmas from my parents, but if not, I don't really mind. I'll just get it for myself.
  • Ted BLU-RAY
    Popcorn maker
    Resident Evil 5 for PS3
    Are the highlights. My father got me something grossly inappropriate as well, but I'm not prepared to get into my dad's quest to turn me straight.
Add Comment