posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
When Chet leaves what do you think happen's to him?:confused:
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Willzy123;749140 said:
    Too bad it doesn't save...
    you removed it?
  • aaron1290;749147 said:
    you removed it?
    No I didn't remove it. It's there until you come off the page. Only the admin can approve of your edit. I edited the Brie page saying she got killed by Darth Vader. Then I got IP banned until February :D
  • Maybe his fat ass got eaten by the saint John bothers
  • Jake;656484 said:
    Chet's the lead character in season 2, so we're keeping his story hush hush for now.

*(Some players will control a zombie Chet, depending on their choice in ep 101. Their playthroughs wont be as dramatically satisfying as those with human Chet.)
    At 1st i was jumping for joy then i read the rest:(
  • Unfortunately for Chet, it was also hot dish night for the walkers.

He ended up zombie chow. ;)
  • Jake;656484 said:
    Chet's the lead character in season 2, so we're keeping his story hush hush for now.

*(Some players will control a zombie Chet, depending on their choice in ep 101. Their playthroughs wont be as dramatically satisfying as those with human Chet.)
    This is most definitely a troll post. TellTale would never release the information on the lead character this early.

Besides, it's not TellTale's style to have us control a minor character as a walker.
  • Maybe he gotten eaten by the St John. He did have a lot of meat on him
  • Jake;656484 said:

S1E1 Achievement: Hot Dish Night!

Make it happen. :P
  • I always found it odd, it's the apocalypse and nobody even offers the guy a ride, he just... walks home in the dark.
This discussion has been closed.