User Avatar Image

How did your Lee look in the end?

posted by Demopan on - last edited - Viewed by 820 users
There were a lot of different configuration people could have had by the end of episode 5 for Lee's appearance. What did you have?
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Aww man, I didn't know it was a multi-vote poll. Well anyways, 1 arm, cut on his face (He punched me once) and carrying a gun.
    Got the same as the guy above :D
  • Both arms, one sleeve, gun, and a cut on his face. I thought you could still get a scar/cut if you didn't fight with Kenny at the train but still got beaten up by Molly, though.
  • dinofire;745372 said:
    2 arms, 1 sleeve, no scar, and gun (R.I.P. Ben ;_; )
    You.. You liked Ben?
    I think I just found one of the rarest species on earth. This is a small step for man, yet a giant leap for mankind!
  • QuarterPounderVlad;745676 said:
    You.. You liked Ben?
    I think I just found one of the rarest species on earth. This is a small step for man, yet a giant leap for mankind!
    Ben was a relateable character.
    You.. You liked Ben?
    Not a giant leap for Ben though. We've seen how bad he is at jumping in Episode 5.
    You.. You liked Ben?
    Ben was cool :(
    I'm going to miss his little misadventures, along with Lee and Kenny D:
  • Two arms, one sleeve, one gun (Bens redemption), and a bullet to the face.
    You.. You liked Ben?
    Really? I've seen plenty of people around here who like Ben ._.

Anyway, I had 2 arms, only 1 sleeve down, no scar and Ben's gun.
  • Haha... 'gun in his pants'... I'm so immature.
This discussion has been closed.