User Avatar Image

Who do YOU think the two mysterious figures are?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 589 users
Who do you think they are?
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think its two new people, the main characters in Season 2. I think they will find Omid and a heavily pregnant Christa eventually though, and hopefully Molly. It would be a too good ending for the Walking Dead for it to be Christa and Omid, and I have a feeling that if both of them return next season, Omid will definitely die.
  • Milosuperspesh;751775 said:
    'placeholders' lol
    Hahahaha, this for sure.
  • I thought Clementine parents might be a good guess. She might be hallucinating.
  • Sutinen;751891 said:
    I thought Clementine parents might be a good guess. She might be hallucinating.
    Unlikely for a 9 year old..
  • Sutinen;751891 said:
    I thought Clementine parents might be a good guess. She might be hallucinating.
    Well,Lee saw them too...and even if he was hallucinating too,it's low chance that they would hallucinate the same thing ;)
    Anyway,probably 2 new people...even tho i hope it's Omid and Christa...
    Also,i'm pretty sure they are not walkers,atleast they are not walking like ones
  • what i didnt like about the ending it that i told "Omid and Christa" to wait at the train [also care for her when lee died] also told Clem that they were waiting for her there and the cinematics shows her in a field.

Since she was covered in zombie goo i figure she could make it there [since she said she knew were the train was].
  • Two new people, hopefully.
  • Danny St. John and Travis.
  • anonymau5;752556 said:
    Danny St. John and Travis.
    I think you might be correct.
  • I said two new guys, but I want it to be Lilly and someone else. I don't know why. Maybe because she'd take us back to the good old times with Duck, Kenny, Katjaa, Mark, Doug, Carley, even Larry!
This discussion has been closed.