User Avatar Image

Best zombie encounter?

posted by Dildor on - last edited - Viewed by 432 users
There's a lot.
The cop, babysitter, teacher, animal cracker zombie, Fivel, etc.

Which was your favorite struggle or the one that got your heart pumping the most?
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Singular encounters only?
  • The police officer. It was the first walker that Lee ever killed.
  • Crawford "guard" was good :D
  • I liked Crawford Oberson. How he grabbed Ben.
  • Dildor;752291 said:
    There's a lot.
    The cop, babysitter, teacher, animal cracker zombie, Fivel, etc.

Which was your favorite struggle or the one that got your heart pumping the most?
    Fivel definitely, or dealing with Duck..
  • The zombie boy in the attack would be it for me, because of the emotional impact of it following on the death of Duck.

My runner ups would be Lee's brother, and the zombie trapped in the car by the train.
  • I liked the one Lee found in Crawford that was squished by a TV. That just made me laugh.
  • "Hey,hows it going?Do me a favor and put your hand up nice and slow."

-Lee to the Crawford "guard"
  • If you mean the most intense, then the police officer. I still get the chills every time I face it.

But if you mean my favorite encounter with a walker(s), then I'd choose the one that grabbed Lee's ankle beneath the grate in the sewer.
  • the zombie encounter that freaked me out the most was the ones outside the doctors room with christa and vernon in it, at the first moment i saw them i thought the whole building had been overrun (i didn't see christa and vernon outside the door at all) i didnt actually try the first time but i thought i could have ran away or if i didn't kill all the zombies with one clip they would chase me and i would have to run and get kenny and ben from the school room and escape maybe finding molly on the way to the boat (i guess that scenario is a bit far fetched now but i played it worrying that anything i do could have an impact) i think more scenarios where ammo mattered would be good for season 2 and no more invincible zombies (chuck knows what I'm talking about)
This discussion has been closed.