User Avatar Image

Merry Christmas!!!! What did you get?

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
It's christmas!!!!
108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I won strip monopoly before.
  • coolsome;752433 said:
    I won strip monopoly before.
    The problem is that you were the only person playing the strip version. Everyone else was just playing regular Monopoly... and they were only 5 year olds. They'll be in therapy for the rest of their days. For shame.
  • St_Eddie;752439 said:
    The problem is that you were the only person playing the strip version. Everyone else was just playing regular Monopoly... and they were only 5 year olds. They'll be in therapy for the rest of their days. For shame.
    I beat there pants off....
  • I got an Android 4.0 and a calendar. I can only go on the Internet and play some games as long as my Wi-Fi connection is up. If only Telltale can import games like Tales of Monkey Island on the Android.
  • Debbie82;752592 said:
    I got an Android 4.0 and a calendar. I can only go on the Internet and play some games as long as my Wi-Fi connection is up. If only Telltale can import games like Tales of Monkey Island on the Android.
    You don't need TTG to play games on an Android device: The Humble Bundles of course aren't available anymore, but the games still are. I've also wasted a lot of time on the CrossMe games.
  • I got:
    A set of mixing bowls
    A spoon rest
    Wii Lego Harry Potter 1-4
    The Dark Knight Rises and No Country For Old Men Blue Rays
    A Soundfly FM wireless transmitter and memory cards
    Gift certificates for 3 massages
    A candy plate- my friend does china painting and has her own kiln. Painted a cat in a Santa hat on the plate, and tried to make it look as much like my cat as possible. As I am a person without the skill to even make a stick figure, her talent amazes me.

The best present; one more Christmas with my dad. His health is so bad,I have thought the last five Christmases were his last, but he hung in there another year.
  • A couple of jumpers
    Adidas deodorant & aftershave
    Some DVDs (Tintin, Cop Out & A Fantastic Fear of Everything)
    Some games (Football Manager 2013, Far Cry 3, Penny Arcade trilogy, KotoR 2 & Wipeout HD with Fury)
    £30
    A Terry's Chocolate Orange
    A coat (which I've not actually got as it hasn't arrived yet)
  • Got new headphones, a webcam, sodastream, a lot of clothing items, sodastream pop maker(making the soda, like you can buy Cola, Root Beer, etc), gift sets, new
    shoes & slippers, and probably other stuff I'm forgetting
  • I got an iPhone 5 as X-mas present
  • I got a book with beautiful aerial pictures of a cloudless Amsterdam;
    A 2013 Dilbert block calender;
    and a bluray player. Woot. I'll be able to watch my Nuka Break season 1 and 2 blurays when they're released.
Add Comment