User Avatar Image

Who Would make the greatest Walking Dead team?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 943 users
Yeah. It's a big list. There were MORE than 50.

Of all the characters in the Walking Dead universe, which would make the best group together? And don't say "everybody".
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The team that would probably survive the longest would be Michonne, Andrea, and Lilly.
  • Lee, Molly, Carley, Michonne, Tyreese, Daryl Dixon
  • I guess since he said group, I should pick more :p

But Daryl is damned efficient....

Daryl Dixon: Do I EVEN have to explain?
    Alice (Comics - not listed in poll) she was smart, capable of using firearms and a VERY fast study of medicine.
    Andrea (Comic version ONLY) - She's a freaking sniper from hell and tough too.
    Glenn (Pre-Maggie) Excellent finder of anything you need.
    Michonne (Comic) Again, do I need to explain?
    Carley: (Game) Good with pistols - has a good head on her shoulders.

That's it for now.... not picking Lee since "we control him" and he can be capable or a total dick - and not picking Rick, because I don't really see him as capable.
  • Lee, Daryl, Michonne, Molly, Tyreese & Andrea (Comic Series)
    I also think Abraham from the comics is a great addition.

Daryl is the only character I like in the TV series, the rest are annoying :D
  • User Avatar Image
    MSG
    Went with 10, since it was a decently reasonable number. Axel, Tyreese, Kenny, Molly, Lee, Doug, Carley, Michonne, Chuck, and Daryl.
  • Dang. I just now realized I picked seventeen. Well, out of fifty.

I just know somebody's going to choose Ben, The Governor, Larry, Merle, and Campman.
  • Aw damnit, I missed Michonne!
  • Why in the world are Ben and Billy on the list? :p

Why not remove them and add Alice or at the least "other" - then I'd vote :p (I hate voting when options I choose aren't there)
  • DreadMagus;752754 said:
    Why in the world are Ben and Billy on the list? :p

Why not remove them and add Alice or at the least "other" - then I'd vote :p (I hate voting when options I choose aren't there)
    There were a large number of characters, but some I had to get rid of for other characters (Notice Omid isn't on this). And options that aren't there seems to be a reoccurring problem for you anyways.
This discussion has been closed.