User Avatar Image

Who Ur Favaret so far

posted by Colt Holl on - last edited - Viewed by 717 users
Hard Is It
13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm surprised you managed to spell most of their names correctly.
  • Off topic, but I'm getting seriously pissed off at people spelling her name 'Krista'. It's 'Christa'. Read the subtitles. I mean, I know it's an easy mistake to make, but 99% of the population of Walking Dead forums spell it wrong, and it's so annoying.
  • Seriously... dude.... you bumped a thread over two months dead to whine about a misspelling?
  • Who's Krista? :P
  • ...on topic,one of my (next to Kenny,Lee,Clem,Kat and Chuck (Charles if your fancy)) favorite characters was actually Ben. :)

What?Dont hate.
  • AwkwardlyNERD;752178 said:
    Off topic, but I'm getting seriously pissed off at people spelling her name 'Krista'. It's 'Christa'. Read the subtitles. I mean, I know it's an easy mistake to make, but 99% of the population of Walking Dead forums spell it wrong, and it's so annoying.
    I get annoyed by those who say "Christina"
  • I also hate how people spell Katjaa, Katja or Katjfdhjsthnfijvf, it isn't the difficult people! :P
  • Definitely THAT FUCKING WALKER THAT CAME OUT OF NOWERE IN THE CABIN. I could really FEEL the emotion in his lines, and when his son had to kill him. I was crying. If it wasn't for THAT FUCKING WALKER THAT CAME OUT OF NOWERE IN THE CABIN, I don't think any of us would have made it to where we are today. So, thank you THAT FUCKING WALKER THAT CAME OUT OF NOWERE IN THE CABIN. Thank you.
  • anonymau5;752743 said:
    Definitely THAT FUCKING WALKER THAT CAME OUT OF NOWERE IN THE CABIN. I could really FEEL the emotion in his lines, and when his son had to kill him. I was crying. If it wasn't for THAT FUCKING WALKER THAT CAME OUT OF NOWERE IN THE CABIN, I don't think any of us would have made it to where we are today. So, thank you THAT FUCKING WALKER THAT CAME OUT OF NOWERE IN THE CABIN. Thank you.
    Too bad kenny dropped a salt lick on his head....
  • I picked Lee. And... ha no Larry option. Would anyone pick Larry anyway?
This discussion has been closed.