User Avatar Image

What was your most intense reaction?

posted by Fabrimuch on - last edited - Viewed by 915 users
Like the title says, what was your most extreme reaction while playing this game? Maybe you sobbed uncontrollably at the end, or yelled at the top of your voice at the screen, or punched a hole through your monitor in frustation. Whatever it was, let me know :D!

I had two: in Episode 4, when Ben was asking me to drop him, I was yelling at my screen "NO, NO, NO QUIERO!", which is Spanish for "NO, NO, I DON'T WANT TO!" (yes, this game made me switch languages mid-playthrough :eek:). Then, in Episode 5, when Kenny and Ben died, I was on the verge of tears and shaking. It got so bad that I started feeling cold and had to pause the game and grab a sweater.

So what was YOUR story :p?
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee's bite in episode 4.

"WHATTT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SHIT FART!!!!!!,WHAT WAS THAT!"
    I screamed loudly, my mom thought I was crazy.

Episode 5:Lee's death
    "NO FUCKING SHIT NO!!!!" *Lee is shot by clem*
    after death: "Ohh my god" *cries*

Episode 3: Lee's dream
    "WHAT THE FUUU---" *I shut console off* I thought clem turned into a walker so I didn't play for days

but seriously I never felt this emotionally attached to a game character
  • Lilly shooting Carley in the face: mouth drops open and play the rest of the episode in a state of wtf.
  • I could barely resist the urgeto scream when Lee got bit, Kenny and Ben died, and when Lee died. But I remembered my parents and sister and everyone was in the house at that time.

Also I cried a whole LOT when Lee, Kenny, and Ben died ;_;
  • Lee's bite. I was in a state of silent denial throughout the rest of episode 4.
  • One eye Carley...not even close. Total wtf moment to me. Wanted to take a salt lick to Lilly at that point.
  • Aww man, another one of these cheesy threads... "N-NOOO CLEM NO!!" "NO KENNY NO!!" NO LEE NO!!" "*Cries in the corner*"
    Yes, I'm pissed off and I'm never coming back to this thread. I'm out.
  • Lee's bite..First I was like: ''Dafuq? O.o''
    Then I was like: WTF?!?NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NOOOOO..FUCK YOU TELLTALEGAMES

And when Clem was gone in ep 4 I was like: Oh did that bitch went exploring again? -.-
    And yes..I said bitch about Clem..Sorry Clemmy :/

And of course in the end..
  • I had two - when Ben fell from the balcony, I screamed bloody murder and my family came running through to see what all the fuss was about. <----- My most intense reaction

And second - "see where he is now" - yeah, thanks for that, Kenny. I opened the door, saw Danny pointing a rifle in my face, and jumped, froze up, curled into the foetal position, and stayed there, resulting in Lee dying.
  • Oh, and the walker Clementine, Jesus Christ. I was sitting there like "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING OH MY GOD"
  • DreadMagus;753198 said:
    Lilly shooting Carley in the face: mouth drops open and play the rest of the episode in a state of wtf.
    i didnt even finished the episode, i quit right after the cutscene where i left lilly behind
This discussion has been closed.