User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Write a review of it when you've played it. I've always wanted to know how it is.
  • Oh, I never said I'd play it. :p

(I've got another adventure game to finish first, and it's not a pleasant one...)
  • Darth Marsden;753074 said:
    Oh, I never said I'd play it. :p

(I've got another adventure game to finish first, and it's not a pleasant one...)
    Back to the Future?
  • Well, I'm celebrating my birthday tonight, so 7 crates of "Hertog Jan" beers, 2 bottles of Smirnoff vodka, a bottle of Bowmore Single Malt, 6 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of Bombay Sapphire gin, a bottle of Jägermeister, 12 bottles of soda, 5 grams of White Widow...

and some snacks.
  • Secret Fawful;753113 said:
    Back to the Future?
    ... I want to say worse, but I don't know if it is or not.

It's certainly got a worse story... And worse graphics... and a worse protagonist...
  • Darth Marsden;753246 said:
    ... I want to say worse, but I don't know if it is or not.

It's certainly got a worse story... And worse graphics... and a worse protagonist...
    Drascula, Malcolm's Revenge, Runaway 2? There's probably hundreds of games that are worse than BttF by those criteria, excluding gameplay, but those came to mind. Depending on your definition of worse graphics.
  • By graphics, we're talking people made of cardboard boxes.

Also, it's for a review, so it's really gotta be bad.

And that's all the clues you get!
  • Darth Marsden;753279 said:
    By graphics, we're talking people made of cardboard boxes.

Also, it's for a review, so it's really gotta be bad.

And that's all the clues you get!
    If you're gonna say something bad about The Dream Machine...
  • Secret Fawful;753393 said:
    If you're gonna say something bad about The Dream Machine...
    Yeah, I was thinking that, Lume or the Neverhood, but I can't imagine he'd dislike them so much.

If it's graphics that makes the characters look like cardboard boxes it could be Simon the Sorcerer 3. Or my latest Steam purchase, but I don't think it's that bad even if I haven't played it yet.
Add Comment