User Avatar Image

Make up an ending!

posted by HailTWD on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Lee watches as the group sails off with Clem safe. He turns shortly after with an "i did good" smile. Then suddenly he wakes up and a loud tuba sound plays! His face is covered in flour.. His brother walks into his room and starts cracking up. Lee beats him to death with the tuba while his mother watches. (credits) How would you like Ep.5 to end?
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;696702 said:
    Lee somehow survives his bite. Everybody in the group dies except for Lee, Clem, and Kenny. Depending on your relationship with Kenny, he dies while saving Lee or Clem, or leaves the two. Lee and Clem ponder what to do next as the season ends.
    Good Ending! Better than that one :].
  • Lee wakes up back on Hershals farm.
  • Demopan;752996 said:
    Lee wakes up back on Hershals farm.
    Naaah :D Better Could be "Lee wakes up in village where u were staying at ep4" :P
  • Clementine pulls a Michonne on Lee :D
  • AwkwardlyNERD;752252 said:
    I'm going to do mine in a sort of 'story' format.

*le very long and depressing ending which was cut to save space*

Sorry it was so long!
    I think I cried ._.
    AnnaSan;753134 said:
    Clementine pulls a Michonne on Lee :D
    *Drawn by thestalkinghead*
    http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/329/6/b/alternate_ending_by_thestalkinghead-d5m3dju.png
  • AwkwardlyNERD;752252 said:
    I'm going to do mine in a sort of 'story' format.
    That made me cry. That was amazing, and I really, honestly preferred this over the actual ending.
    Awesome job.
  • User Avatar Image
    MSG
    LauriNicole;753227 said:
    That made me cry. That was amazing, and I really, honestly preferred this over the actual ending.
    Awesome job.
    Of course you did. People were alive, and there was clarity. No fun in that.
  • Everyone dies.

The end.
  • DreadMagus;753421 said:
    Everyone dies.

The end.
    ;( So heart touching! how did they die?! did the US get nuked? did kennys stache grow to large and suffocated all the walkers? did lilly go apeshit on all the other walkers and shoot them on the side of the road and then expect to be loved again? did kenny squash a salt lick on them all? did christa critisize them all? did omid make them all laugh till they dropped? did clem make them blow up out of cuteness? did larrys charm come out of his ass? did chuck the magical hobo do magic? but I think it was either - Chets hot dish was the cure but can only be done on a sunday night - Maybelles milk was the cure and she squirted it all in their mouths! tell us!
  • MSG;753373 said:
    Of course you did. People were alive, and there was clarity. No fun in that.
    I'm not sure if you're trying to offend me, or...?
    Don't get me wrong, I loved the way Telltale wrote out the ending. I'm not saying I hate it or that I'm unhappy with it.

Yeah, Kenny and Ben live, but I really could care less about that, tbh. That's not why I loved it. I really liked the way they wrote out Lee's death and Clementine's reaction.
This discussion has been closed.