User Avatar Image

Who's Death was the most Unrealistic?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
As much as I think Kenny would've just shot Ben and ran away in that alleyway, I think Ben's death in No Time Left was the most unrealistic. I don't get how a sturdy metal balcony can just suddenly "fall". It doesn't make sense. Not to me.
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • none were unrealistic just some seemed out of charecter like kenny's
  • It didn't suddenly fall... you see it pop loose before he even tries it.

As for the topic at hand..... that chick in episode 3... the one you can either shoot or use as a distraction. Unless her name is Rick Grimes, there's no way someone who had survived for three months would have made that kind of mistake.
  • Travis. How the hell could he not just get up and run away?
  • Hmmm... I didn't like how most of the people from Crawford died, I mean they were guarded and I'm pretty sure Anna's shooting spree could be handled easily. Just feels very unlikely for me.

Also, that would've been a greater challenge for us too if the people were alive, especially Oberson :D
  • DreadMagus;753576 said:
    It didn't suddenly fall... you see it pop loose before he even tries it.
    I know that. SO the balcony just suddenly becomes loose? After, how many years has it been there? The one at my dorm is maybe fifteen years old!
  • HiggsBoson2142;753622 said:
    I know that. SO the balcony just suddenly becomes loose? After, how many years has it been there? The one at my dorm is maybe fifteen years old!
    You realize, I hope, that balconies aren't really designed to be used as launchpads :p
  • User Avatar Image
    MSG
    Ben's with the balcony, as others have said. Most were plenty realistic, though.
    marioluigi344;753627 said:
    Kenny.
    It just didn't make sense the ways he dies; he could have easily shot Ben in that alley and went into the small spot that he pushed Lee into, and when he was saving Christa, he easily could have held Omid's legs and lowered him low enough to grab her arms and pull them both up. Obviously he WANTED to die, but that completely defies what he said earlier.
    He isn't dead. TWD has done this sort of ambiguous thing before, and they always end up surviving by some stray stroke of chance.
  • You can obviously see the balcony is rusted and haggard. I don't think they last forever. Plus you had 4 full sized adults standing and then jumping off of it.
  • Travis, as someone already said.
  • Lee's. I knew there was a Walker hiding in the trash heap, when it wouldn't let me go around the side to check, I kinda knew it was railroading the poor guy to death. Particularly since in the previous episode Kenny says "we're always worried about the ones we can't see"... apparently not.
This discussion has been closed.