User Avatar Image

What was your favorite Walking Dead character of them all?

posted by Pickles312 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
I'm personally going with Kenny.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the game, Kenny. The way we see his character change from Episode 1 through Episode 5 was really cool.

The comics would be Andrea. She's a badass with a gun.

TV show would be Daryl. He's an ace with that crossbow of his.
  • How could you say Clementine? haha she didnt do anything! Lee all the way.
  • Lee

Cranvas provides effective Links One Way. Contact us at 23321 60th Pl S, Kent, WA 98032 (253) 852-0059
  • HiggsBoson2142;734726 said:
    Ben. The kid was a good guy. Just wished he was a little smarter.
    Damn right. I was really liking Ben's character and design until TellTale turned him into The Fuckup.
  • Lee was, by far the best protagonist in any game I've ever played.
  • I'm kind of sad nobody voted for Glenn. :(
  • I'm a big time Mark, Omid, and Lilly fan so choosing one between them is tough but I went with Omid. I don't think Lee and Clem should be on here personally because it's very obvious they will still a lot of votes but what can ya do.
  • who the F chose walkers?
  • I loved Lee and Clem, but since everyone loves them (seriously, who doesn't? Why would you even play if you didn't love the crap out of that awesome little girl and that wonderful tortured man?) I picked the much-maligned Ben.

People forget how much it sucks to be a teenager. Your emotions are all over the place, your hormones are going crazy... he's old enough to not have any childlike resilience/adaptability to cushion him nor parents or guardians like Clem and Duck have, and old enough to comprehend the horror of the world he's living in, but not old enough to have years of life experience to strengthen his resolve. Lee and Mark and Lilly and every one of them have a mature perspective... Ben has nothing and no one during the entire story; he's alone. It's why I had Lee try to mentor him, not that anything ever takes before he dies.

He gets so much hatred, but really, he had it the worst out of anyone in the entire game.
Add Comment