User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15.5K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Agent000;754101 said:
    In every scenario of Kenny risking his life, the ending stats say he was "lost to the herd" when every other character who died is clearly stated that they died.

They don't say "he lost to the herd" or "lost his life to the herd," it only states you lost sight of him.

I only want to bring this up because everyone seems to have written him off already, even the people who write the Walking Dead Wiki who state that he's definitely dead.
    Look at the dozen other "Kenny is alive" threads. People haven't written him off as dead.
  • Who's this "everyone"?
  • I should say, the majority of people I've seen.
  • well tyrresse did it why not kenny
  • "Lost to the Herd" probably means he's a walker now at best.
  • King Cam72;754122 said:
    "Lost to the Herd" probably means he's a walker now at best.
    nope
  • Agent000;754101 said:
    even the people who write the Walking Dead Wiki who state that he's definitely dead.
    Since there is more than one wiki editor on there, Kenny's page often gets changed to 'blue' which means unknown. To be perfectly honest, if in both Kenny endings we don't see him 'properly die'. I think Telltale are hiding something..
  • There is more chance that he escaped in "Christa" situation then "Ben" situation...i mean,how could he escape out of narrow passage with Walkers on every side. But we didn't see him die,so everything could be possible
  • Argadem;754193 said:
    There is more chance that he escaped in "Christa" situation then "Ben" situation...i mean,how could he escape out of narrow passage with Walkers on every side. But we didn't see him die,so everything could be possible
    I see what you mean, but like you said, everything could be possible.
This discussion has been closed.