User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.6K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Norm!
  • So I was watching a Dracula movie and what do I spy with mine likkle eye!

OH NO! TIS COCKEREL! DRACULA GOT HIM!
  • i think adventure games should have a "just tell me what to f*cking do i have been stuck for an hour and i don't want to have to search the internet" button

thoughts?
  • Half the forum just died a little inside.
    (With a few exceptions. I've played a couple games that have had ridiculous puzzles in them like talking to people in a specific order with no indication to do so)
  • Most adventure games have hints within the game if you actually take the time to talk to everybody and use your brain... I mean, there are exceptions, but golly. ADHD gaming culture nowadays. :(
  • Giant Tope;754578 said:
    Most adventure games have hints within the game if you actually take the time to talk to everybody and use your brain... I mean, there are exceptions, but golly. ADHD gaming culture nowadays. :(
    Or limited time to invest into games.
  • thestalkinghead;754556 said:
    i think adventure games should have a "just tell me what to f*cking do i have been stuck for an hour and i don't want to have to search the internet" button

thoughts?
  • I'm at 85000 words on this story. I've written 41000 the last week. If I can get to 100000 before the end of the holiday I'll be happy.
    i think adventure games should have a "just tell me what to f*cking do i have been stuck for an hour and i don't want to have to search the internet" button

thoughts?
    You should play BttF.

thoughts?
    You shouldn't play Myst.
This discussion has been closed.