User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 15K users
Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?
399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MSG;754470 said:
    There's also a cut where Mark lives if you leave David and David is eaten instead.

GUESS MARK'S STILL ALIVE GUYS
    Yeah, he was no walkers as he bit Brenda, he was just like. "Hm, maybe human flesh is no bad?"
  • LauriNicole;754517 said:
    I hope he's dead.
    I hope he grows even MORE beard and comes back. He is such a cool guy! I really loved him, even if he did not appreciate all of my choices.
  • Yeah, these unused audio line don't really prove anything. In fact they point to him being alive even more, since they were cut and not used. Even if they left these in the game, there was still plenty of room for speculation, so that's not a very good reason to remove them.

I saw a close up of Kenny running off screen after shooting Ben, you can see it through the cracks in the bars on the far left side.

So really this doesn't change anything, the debate is still alive and always will be unless 100% concrete evidence of death is shown, which is not likely at this point in time.
  • That pretty much proves that there is a chance of him being alive. If they wanted him to die, they would have used those screams.
  • If they decided not to use them, then they probably wanted it to remain a mystery to us. Maybe he survived. So you kind of proved that he might of lived.
  • It doesn't feel like TWD if Kenny survives.
  • thesuperzapper;755295 said:
    It doesn't feel like TWD if Kenny survives.
    Tyreese lived through a similar situation, so why couldn't Kenny?
  • msg;754470 said:
    there's also a cut where mark lives if you leave david and david is eaten instead.

Guess mark's still alive guys
    yes! I left david!
  • Rock114;755312 said:
    Tyreese lived through a similar situation, so why couldn't Kenny?
    Tyreese: Gets trapped in room full of walkers. Lives.

Governer: Gets arm cut off, eye scraped out, and flesh burned. Lives.

Logic.
  • marioluigi344;759106 said:
    Okay so i saw a thread a while ago about somebody showing who the people in the fields where (I believe it is this right here-http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41578)

So why don't we do that to the kenny thing to see if he really did run away off-screen in the ben scene, or if he got bit?
    Hmm... I'll find my message from before on this matter:
    Mornai;758248 said:
    Since it's always off-screen i don't think they would have made animations of him being eaten. I assume his character model walks out of view then stands there for a while and de-spawns, or however animation works(i have no clue).

Telltale has said that making death scenes for Lee is expensive, so it wouldn't make much sense to make a scene like that for Kenny that players wouldn't even see.
    That's my opinion. Even if they made a death scene, they deliberately made the silhouettes generic because they know people can do this, so they'd probably make his death scene generic or some such as well(since it's obvious they want it ambiguous).
This discussion has been closed.