User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.3K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Borderlands 2 Season Pass (PC) £9.99

Getgamesgo

I'm actually very shocked steam didn't put the pass on sale. (At least I didn't see it on offer)

But DLC for borderlands was worth every penny, and I suspect this game will have some good DLC too! :D

EDIT: Also for £5 a Wii Component Cable (3rd Party one)

A little expensive for what it is, but I moved the Wii to a smaller 22" LG TV/Monitor, and while some games like Skies of Arcadia and Rhythm Heaven Fever look nice, Xenoblade looks like ass.
    (I mean, not all of us can afford £1000+ super PCs that can run Gamecube/Wii games in 1080p! (Damn best friend and his super PC that runs basically everything on MAX. I am sooooo jealous! :())
  • Secret Fawful;753393 said:
    If you're gonna say something bad about The Dream Machine...
    I can confirm it is NOT The Dream Machine.

Last bought Just Cause 2. Yes, finally. Even though I can't play it because my PC uses WinXP. I am an idiot with far too much disposable income.
  • Darth Marsden;753464 said:
    I can confirm it is NOT The Dream Machine.
    Wasn't there like that IndieGoGo-funded one that was also a musical or something? That one?
  • Dark Souls Prepare To Die.
    I'm not missing this game a second time waiting for my secret santa to move, eventually.
  • RingmasterJ5;753612 said:
    Wasn't there like that IndieGoGo-funded one that was also a musical or something? That one?
    I dunno. But whatever, it's not that either.
  • der_ketzer;753660 said:
    Dark Souls Prepare To Die.
    I'm not missing this game a second time waiting for my secret santa to move, eventually.
    You haven't gotten anything yet? That sucks.

Celery
    Milk, 3 litres
    Frozen trout filets
    Dry soup mix
    Sausages
    Carrots
    Yoghurt
    Ice cream
    3 x Skruf snus
    RingmasterJ5;753612 said:
    Jennifer;656528 said:
    Dominique Pamplemousse in "It's All Over Once the Fat Lady Sings!" is a unique musical (with singing!) detective adventure game using stop motion animation by Deidra Kiai, who worked on Ron Gilbert's Deathspank and was formerly an intern at Telltale Games.

There's a demo of the game here. :)
  • coolsome;754719 said:
    Fair warning, the final boss is a bitch.
  • All self respecting video games should have that.
Add Comment