User Avatar Image

Purchased walking dead and didn't download

posted by Bluire6 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Hi, I purchased the walking dead multi pack from inside the free game. It has taken the money from my bank account but I have no game.

Apple ID: [email]bluire6@hotmail.com[/email]
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same here, where is contact info?
  • Did you download episodes 2-5 after you bought the multi-pack? If not, click the Episodes tab on the game menu. You should see a box that say get for each episode. Then press get. Unfortunately for me, I can't download the episodes on my iPad 2...
  • I bought the multi pack also, hit get and did download each episode, but cannot get to episodes 2 -5.
  • Hello i liked the game and bought 2 nd episode, money was taken but the game didnt download pls help me!!!! My apple id:jisi@mail.ru and this is my email)))
  • Bluire6;754254 said:
    Hi, I purchased the walking dead multi pack from inside the free game. It has taken the money from my bank account but I have no game.
    I have the same problem. Only 1 percentage downloading and no more :mad:
  • ali-r;755125 said:
    Thank you very much, ali-r! I was able to get episode 2 working, but I still have to download the files for the other episodes. It took me bunch of tries after I put the files onto my iPad.
  • franzman;755848 said:
    Thank you very much, ali-r! I was able to get episode 2 working, but I still have to download the files for the other episodes. It took me bunch of tries after I put the files onto my iPad.
    Happy to see it worked for you :)
  • I am having the same problems with the game as everyone else. i use a 4th gen ipad and have purchased the 2-5 episodes and the episode screen says 'get' at each episode, after purchasing them I immediately started downloading episode 2 and noticed it going very slow (not what you would expect from something you've just paid over £10 or $15 for) and so I left it to download for over an hour and came back to find it stuck at 97% for episode 1. I've tried restarting my iPad and downloading again. Nothing. And the money has been deducted from my account already. Anyone have any tips on how to sort this? Dying to play it as episode one was fantastic.
  • I'm having the same problem. Purchased episodes 2-5 and when I hit the get button to start to download it will start and than stop. Someone help?
This discussion has been closed.