User Avatar Image

Carley was a bitch

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users
Now that I think about it.

I mean, she provoked the fuck out of Lilly. Yes, she was defending Ben and Lilly was going crazy, but if she had just shut the fuck up, Lee probably could've defused the situation (if you're defending Ben). Lee's been able to keep the peace (for the most part) between Kenny and Lilly, so at that critical moment, it was probably best for her to stay out of it. She knew Lilly lost her dad, she knew Lilly was the one holding the group together and therefore took all the pressures. If it wasn't for Lilly sniping, everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits.

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley, God I miss Lilly.
148 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I do think had she kept her mouth shut outside of the RV, Lilly wouldn't of shot her. It was a stupid mistake, one I can't blame her for. She was being wrongly accused of a horrible crime, and Ben was nearly sent into a panic attack. She cared for the kid, of course she was going to defend him when there was no evidence of him giving the bandits supplies other than his awkwardness.

Lilly was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow, and Carley definitely caused just that. Lilly, as much as I adored her character, lost what was left of her "goodness" (can't think of the word I want) after her dad was killed. After that point she was emotionally dead. Any desire to help others/keep herself together was gone.
  • DrDeepthroat;751278 said:
    It's Carley's fault Lilly shot her in the face? Well then.

She was dressed provocatively, that slut was asking for it!
    Yeah, you people think about that for a second.

If you know of anyone that has ever gotten raped or molested... Was it their own fault for dressing or acting a certain way?

If you were to walk down the street and you stop to pick up something you dropped thus hindering the pathway for the guy in a dark hoodie behind you... and he fucking stabs you in the back of your throat! Was it your own fault?

You remember the children who got murdered by that guy in the US? Was it their own fault because they attended a class at a school that this guy didn't approve of?

I'm bringing out the big guns in this bitch. Illogical or not. I got this on lock
  • HAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA- Lily freakin' was paranoid as fuck and accused everyone, Carley was sticking up for herself and the group. Not to mention she went insane and killed Carley.
  • (Necropost)
    She wasn't. People call her not that intelligent, but I don't think so. To make realizations, voice out good opinions to the group isn't dumb. Although she called Lilly a damn bitch, she isn't a bitch. She just lost her cool with all the drama cus she wanted an end to it.

A person who KILLS is a bitch. Call me many names, hurt me physically (not seriously) (but not kill me) i wont kill someone. Someone who stands up for people, got peoples backs is good and admirable.

#TeamCarley #Burn at the Stake HAHAHA #ScrewLil'Lilly
  • Carley was simply stating the truth about Lilly, plus the tension was high, so it was bound to be said anyway. No one expected for that annoying woman to shoot her, I didn't.

As she was left on the road by herself, and there were walkers getting closer, I wonder if she got eaten. I'll find out, I suppose. :P

TeamCarley!
  • No she didnt get eaten. Let her soul err, no i wont say it.

PEOPLE CARLEY IS ALIVE BE HAPPY~ Hahaha.
  • CarleyandLeeTWD;755527 said:
    (Necropost)
    She wasn't. People call her not that intelligent, but I don't think so. To make realizations, voice out good opinions to the group isn't dumb. Although she called Lilly a damn bitch, she isn't a bitch. She just lost her cool with all the drama cus she wanted an end to it.

A person who KILLS is a bitch. Call me many names, hurt me physically (not seriously) (but not kill me) i wont kill someone. Someone who stands up for people, got peoples backs is good and admirable.

#TeamCarley #Burn at the Stake HAHAHA #ScrewLil'Lilly
    agree
  • Wow . So Carley is a bitch for defending herself against a insane woman ? WOW .
    By that logic OP , Lee is the biggest douchebag for defending himself against the accusations of a insane man with a gun instead of being quiet and letting him insult him more . Kenny is a monster for defending his son against a man who wanted to throw him out .
    Lilly started the fight , not Carley . She defended herself because Lilly was accusing her and Ben and would you honestly expect her to stay quiet and let Lilly accuse her and and kick her out of the group ?
  • #TeamKenny

........What? I had to.
  • Doctanian;738747 said:
    Now that I think about it.

I mean, she provoked the fuck out of Lilly. Yes, she was defending Ben and Lilly was going crazy, but if she had just shut the fuck up, Lee probably could've defused the situation (if you're defending Ben). Lee's been able to keep the peace (for the most part) between Kenny and Lilly, so at that critical moment, it was probably best for her to stay out of it. She knew Lilly lost her dad, she knew Lilly was the one holding the group together and therefore took all the pressures. If it wasn't for Lilly sniping, everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits.

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley, God I miss Lilly.
    How can "I" "Hate" "Carley" be used in the same sentence?
This discussion has been closed.