User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Icedhope;755320 said:
    You get an SIII?
    Hells yes I did!
  • Elf needs food badly.

I'm hungry.
  • I love coffee... without coffee I wouldn't be alive.
  • Going for minor surgery today.
  • RingmasterJ5;755431 said:
    I should probably point out that this is what I kind of feared after seeing how popular TWD got, a whole new impatient audience thinking/expecting that adventure games are mainly story-focused experiences with LIGHT puzzle elements.
    I don't know, I thought the Walking Dead (at least the first episode) required quite a few problem-solving skills. The challenge in TWD is not just that you've got to know what you're supposed to do, you've got to figure out the best way to go about doing it.
    Johro;755621 said:
    Going for minor surgery today.
    Good luck, dude.
  • I agree with SB. The Walking Dead presents a psychological challenge. I think that technically counts according to the definition.
  • Boarding has started. I'm about to get back on a plane to France, again. I don't know when I'll get to be back, again. I don't know if next time is the one I'll be able to stay for good, again.
    This is annoying, but starting to just get familiar. Not sure if I am happy about it.
  • 99,000 words written.
  • Avistew;755749 said:
    Boarding has started. I'm about to get back on a plane to France, again. I don't know when I'll get to be back, again.
    Bon Voyage! You could try to convince him to come out there to see you, too, y'know. Or both fly to Canada.
    Johro;755829 said:
    I survived.
    Congratulations! Time for a celebration, subject to whatever follow-up medications you might have to be taking!
This discussion has been closed.