User Avatar Image

Will Clem swear in season 2

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
To honer lees memory
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No.
    If we do see Clem again next season, I highly doubt she will...
  • User Avatar Image
    MSG
    "Like shit, right Lee?"
  • She's too young to be swearing.
  • She is too young to be killing things, I don't think conventional rules apply during the apocalypse.
  • thesuperzapper;755462 said:
    She is too young to be killing things, I don't think conventional rules apply during the apocalypse.
    That doesn't hold true for things like swearing. Killing and guns and death and such are forced upon people because it's necessary to survive. Swearing is not necessary and doesn't assist anything in any way, so there's no reason to change your ideals on it.
  • She's not that type of young lady.
  • she only swears once in season 1 and that's only if you are a bad parent and teach her bad words.
  • Mornai;755554 said:
    That doesn't hold true for things like swearing. Killing and guns and death and such are forced upon people because it's necessary to survive. Swearing is not necessary and doesn't assist anything in any way, so there's no reason to change your ideals on it.
    How do you know? Swearing can make one feel better, and feeling better can give one a psychological edge in survival. Besides, eventually there's going to be a situation in which it's perfectly reasonable to say that somebody fornicates with poo from time to time. :p
    dubesor;755607 said:
    she only swears once in season 1 and that's only if you are a bad parent and teach her bad words.
    Lee doesn't teach her those words, though - she already knew them.

Besides, saying all of Carlin's seven words still isn't anywhere near as bad as sending a hot piece of metal whizzing through somebody's skull.
This discussion has been closed.